Chapter One

I was in my room playing music on my iPod. I heard a familiar noise and realised I got a text. It was from Louis. The cute messages that he would send me, always made me smile. This time he sent, ‘I’m gonna kiss you next time I see you, Bon Bon x’   

We never stopped talking to each other. When we weren’t together, we would text. Although when we were together we would spend hours talking and it was always hard to leave. ‘I’m sure you will, if I let you x’. I replied.

  We had been dating now for 6 months and I think I can say that Louis is the best thing that has ever happened to me. When I first met him, I just froze. I couldn’t believe my eyes, how handsome he was. He had a strange eye color. It was blue, but if you looked close enough you could see bright shade of green.  His hair was my favourite. It was a light brown color. I loved brushing my fingers through his hair. I knew he loved it too. One thing that I thought was extraordinary about him was his voice. I had only heard him sing once. He was shy. That was one of the things I found cute about him, because he wasn’t a very chatty person, when it came to complete strangers. But whenever it came to our conversations, he and I would talk about the strangest things you could think of.

  I was caught off guard when I felt something touch my cheek. I jumped off of my bed and was relieved to see it was just Louis.

“Thanks for that, Love.” Louis started rubbing his face and then I realised I hit him.

“Oh my god, Louis! I am so sorry!”

We started laughing at my stupidity and couldn’t speak until we were calmed down.

I looked up at him and I froze. Louis looked at me curiously. “What?”

I took his hand and smiled. “Nothing. You are just so... beautiful.”

He looked astonished, as if nobody had ever called him that.

“Now, I’m sure I’m not as beautiful as you!” Louis mocked my use of words.

I hit him playfully on the arm, “What’s wrong with calling you that? Girls can also call boys that!”

“I didn’t say there was, now did I!”

I gave him a light peck on the lips. He was beautiful. In fact, he was one of the most beautiful creation I had ever seen. No one could be more attractive than him.

  We talked for nearly an hour, until Louis had to leave. I didn’t want him to go. And I don’t think he did either.

“We should go out tomorrow”

I didn’t exactly know what he meant. “Like, on a date?”

“Yes, well we are dating. We have been on about 10 dates before.”

My Mum interrupted us, from the kitchen and said, “I think that would be a great idea! What do you think Bonnie?”

“Have you been listening to us?” I asked, annoyed.

When I didn’t hear a reply I assumed it was a yes. I laughed at her then focused back on Louis.

“Okay, so I will text you when I’ll pick you up.” Louis kissed my forehead and left the doorway.