Chapter Nine

Yay! New chapter! Hope you enjoy guys! And soon all of the boys will be introduced. Read, Enjoy and Share! <3

~Love Shania

I walked casually into the phone shop and looked around. There weren’t any iPhones, which I had. Usually that would be the top seller in phone shops. I frowned and walked over to the stall with the label: New Brands.

One phone caught my eye. It was a Samsung Galaxy s3 and it was big. I picked it up and it was the size of my hand. I turned my attention to the plastic board beside it, telling customers how ‘good’ it was.

‘Great quality camera; 8mb with front camera, stores a lot of memory, can hold up to 10,000 photos and videos.’ I read in my head.

It seemed like a good phone. I put it down and looked at the price. It was £500. I didn’t know whether or not to buy it and I didn’t want to spend all of my money. I had a few credit cards and altogether there was around £480 on them. I also had £50 in my purse. I could pay with that and I would have a bit left.

Then I remembered that Louis gave me his money and I wouldn’t have to worry about how much I had left. Louis had saved up his money from when he was a child and never wanted to spend it, that’s why he never brought it all with him to shops because he knew he would spend it all.

I strode up to the counter and asked to buy the phone. The woman behind the counter smiled warmly at me and gave me the details. I had to fill out a form and she asked me if I would like to be on bill pay.

Could I control that?

I hesitated, “Yeah please. I will be on bill pay.”

She gave me the phone in a box, my new number and I left the shop feeling pretty good.

 I went to the shop Zayn was shopping in and peeked in. I saw a tall figure looking at some t-shirts and went over to him.

“Zayn, are you ready to go? You have been here for nearly an hour.” I laughed subtly.

He turned around and had the widest grin on his face. That’s when I realised it wasn’t Zayn. He didn’t look anything like Zayn. He didn’t even have the same hair colour!

I was looking at a boy who had dyed blond hair, deep blue eyes and he was wearing a Free Hugs top and some tan jeans.

“I don’t think I’m your friend, Zayn.” He said with a cheeky little smile.

I shook my head. “I don’t think so either.”

“Bonnie?” Zayn shouted at me from behind.

I turned around to see him and gave him a small smile. “Oh Zayn, I was looking for you. I hope you are finished.”

Zayn rolled his eyes and went up to the counter to pay for the clothes he had picked out. There was nearly fifteen people in line and only one person working, so he was going to be there a while.

“So your name is Bonnie? I’m Niall.” Niall mentioned happily.

Niall had a cute accent. It didn’t seem like he was from Doncaster.

“Niall is a nice name,” I said with a smile spread across my face. “You aren’t from around here, are you?”

Niall chuckled, “No, I’m from Ireland. I moved in with my friend Liam.”

“Is Liam from Ireland too? Liam’s an Irish name.” I asked.

Niall shook his head.

“No he is from Wolverhampton. We went to college together.” Niall replied.