Chapter Three

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter. What will happen to Louis? I will hopefully upload the next chapter tomorrow, or a few days :)

-Love Shania :)

We arrived at a small, cosy cabin. It looked like an old-fashioned house, until I realised I had been there before in a dream.

What is this? Is this real? Am I in another dream? I thought curiously. I could see that Louis noticed something was wrong with me.

"What's up, Love? You alright?" He held my hand, squeezing to try comfort me.

I shook my head, "... Nothing, I just recognise this restaurant. Maybe I have been here before."

"Bon Bon, I can tell when you are lying."

I gave a little smirk, "And how exactly can you do that?"

"Well to start, your cheeks go bright red. Then you smile and your dimples show. And to end it, your eyes start to change into a green and not a bright blue!"

By now I was laughing. "Nobody's eyes can change colour, Louis."

"Usually not! But you are different than everybody else. I can prove it," Louis smiled but before he could speak, a short, old woman came down to the car to greet us,

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson and Ms... ermm-"

I smiled and said, "Harries."

"Well Ms. Harris and Mr. Tomlinson, your table is ready."

What surprised me was that we hadn't even gone inside and our table was already ready.

"How did she know we were outside? And how was our table ready if we hadn't even come in yet?" I asked Louis as we walked towards the restaurant.

"She just... knows I guess. Some people say she's magic." He said and gave a little wink.

We were shown to our table and it was then I realised we were the only people in the room. It was as if it was organised to just be us.

"So tell me more about my eyes changing colour," I laughed, wondering if he was being serious. "If you are telling the truth."

Louis took my hand into his and smiled, "Well let's just say you are really happy, then your eyes will turn into a greenish-blue. When you are sad or angry, your eyes turn into a grey-blue. Last, when you are with the one you love," Louis smiled widely, "your eyes will turn the darkest blue, and your pupils will go very big."

My smile faded. I soon realised that it was true. I never knew somebody could know you so well, to know what happens to your eyes when your mood changes.

"How can you-" I stuttered in disbelief. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, even though it was true. "How can you do that Lou?"

He looked down for a moment. His eyes slowly coming up from the table to meet mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds, soon closing our eyes. Our lips met in the middle and we kissed. It was one of those kisses that you never wanted to come out of. His large hand brushed over my face, whispering, "Bonnie, I know all these little things about you, because I love you."

It felt as if my heart had burst open. He had told me the three words I had wanted to hear for weeks now. It made thoughts run through my mind and butterflies appear and disappear in my stomach. The only words I could manage were, "Louis I love you too!"

I knew then and there, that I was going to burst into tears. The familiar tingle in my nose and the burning of my cheeks told it all. I hated crying in public. It made me feel like a complete idiot. But this time I smiled. I smiled because I knew that Louis was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.