Getting Ready For The Dance

Steven: *combs his hair, and wears a white suit, and white dress shoes* Why do I have to dance with Harriet?

Ken: Shut up, and keep combing your hair!

Harriet: *purple dress, and purple high heels* Ready to dance with me, Steven?

Steven: I guess.

Me: *wearing a green dress suit* Can't wait to dance the night away*

Brionie_18: *black dress* Now to put my boots on! *sits down, and puts on her black, shiny thigh high boots without socks or nylons, and zips them up* Ready, babe? *flutters her eyelashes at me*

Me: You bet I am!

Brionie_18: These boots are so shiny! I love them! Lets go! *gets her car keys, for her blue 1976 Lincoln Continental Coupe*

Lamar: *brown suit* Lets get going, baby girl!

Jasmine: *black dress, skirt, and black open toe sandals, showing her red toenails* I'd like to make Arthur jealous!

Brionie_18: *whistles, while typing in the address for the dance club in New Haven*

Me: Hearing you whistle is so soothing!

Brionie_18: Thanks, babe! *starts driving, turns right onto Butternut St, drives past Pondview Apts, turns right onto West St, crosses the bridge, across speed bumps, and stops at the stop sign*

Me: Can I squeeze your lips at the dance?

Brionie_18: Sure! *resumes driving, turns left onto Washington St*

This story was written on Saturday, September 16th, 2023. (Rosh Hashanah)

A/N On our way to the dance!!!! ❤ Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.