Steven Nice Try! 😅😅😅

Steven: I am sick of this! Getting beat up by Ken! How can I convince him to stop? I got an idea!

Ken: *watching The Great Muppet Caper*

Ghost Of Christmas Future: *moves towards Ken*

Ken: *gasp* Am I in the presence of The Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come?

Ghost Of Christmas Future: *nods*

Ken: You are about to show me things that have not happened, but will happen before us! Is that so, Spirit?

Ghost Of Christmas Future: *nods*

Ken: I fear you than any specter I have met. Though your purpose is to do me good. Will you not speak to me?

Ghost Of Christmas Future: *shakes his head*

Ken: Lead on, Spirit! The night is waning fast, and time is precious to me I know! Lead on! *realizes* Wait a minute!! Its not December!!! And I'm not Scrooge! *takes off the robe, revealing Steven* Aha!!!! Thought you could fool me?!

Steven: *groans frustrated* Oh man!!!

Ken: *beats up Steven*

Steven: *getting beat up*

AubreyLong5: What is this, A Christmas Carol? *giggling*

Ken: *still beating up Steven*

Steven: *still getting beat up*

This story was written on Wednesday, September 27th, 2023.

A/N Steven actually thought he could fool Ken by masquerading as the Ghost Of Christmas Yet To Come?! What a load of humbug!! 😅😅😅😅😅😅 Nice try, Steven!!! 😅😅😅😅😅 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.