Chapter 1 It was Strange!

It's been a long week at work, I only have one friend Amy who is very happy with her man of three years ,and since I'm her BFF she has, been on me about getting out there so guess what?

It's off to Whispering Hills Park " Jess, hurry up Jax wants to get a good spot!" I know, I know we can't mess up the fisherman's record! " Yeah, his buddies bet him you wouldn't come!"

Hmph ,well it's time for girl power let's show em! With ,a high five and ,a good laugh we left in the truck. Meeting up with Jax I pitch my own tent not wanting to disturb the lovebirds .

" Whoa Jax the recluse came!" She's, Amy's friend man leave her alone! Two more of his friends come over with Nixie,Nala,and Jennifer in tow.

Getting my fishing pole, bucket, and bait I walk to a quiet spot on the lake. Sitting there minding my own business " Go away, Danny doesn't want to see you!"

Nixie, you go away and take him with you! " Liar, you like him!" He, was never sincere go do whatever! I ,look that way as they walk off, no doubt planning something nasty .

As the lake began to get misty I see a wolf ,in the woods across but "No way !" I must be crazy! I thought , closing my eyes as I open and look up " I ,must have been imagining things!"

Going back to camp I build my fire, and cook burgers, in the cast iron skillet when there done " Amy, do you and Jax want one?"
Yes girl! Making ,theirs up I didn't offer the others one based off the attiudes ,of the three fav dates of the football team one is an ex!

I sat alone in thought " I knew things wouldn't go how she hoped but it is what it is!" Getting my bag  on " Whatcha doing?" Amy, I'm just going for a walk! " Jessica,  we're going to straighten things out!" I nod and smile.

It ,was hard not to with Amy she's right though, I need to get out of this funk! I go sit on the big hill overlooking the peaceful waters and then..

" Hey Jess!" I stood and walk quickly.."Wait don't do this!" Why Danny? You, aren't with me and will, never be my friend remember! Ignoring,his frustration I continue up the trail.

" Danny, leave the recluse alone!" He stood there kissing her .. Nixie, you'd be a recluse if you had to put up with you too! " Stop it Jess!" Danny yells.

Danny,you pretend to want to stay my friend but ,your girlfriend just told me to stay away from you!
" WHAT?" Danny she's lying! " Really, Nixie the next time I'll record it!

I ,turn and continue on my walk  " Bitch!"  I was pushed  " No don't!"  Danny yells, I was falling as I hear howling I pass out . As ,feeling crept up in my body heat overtaking the cold in my bones I slowly sat up " I'm alive but how? It was a hundred foot drop?" I rub my head, as I look at this huge big as a truck white wolf I gently rub his fur as he blinks open his eyes .

I slowly back away this wolf sniffs me and licks my cheek hearing a moan " Recluse!"  Arrgh she's gonna die! Isn't that better for Nix?   Jennifer and Nala say purposefully.

Then this wolf shifts into a very naked man with wolf ears and a tail having marks on him " Female, can I be your male?"
Did, I see you at the lake earlier?
I mean  where are we? "Beastworld Continent!"

"The other females, can find there males in Camel Hump Valley follow me!" The three stooges grumpily follow " Why is there no signal?" Jennifer pouts .

So how did you end up by the lake? " Well , it was strange I smelled meat, and scented a female going through  the forest mist I saw you by the lake !" I nod.

I thought to myself I wonder " Is, there a female named Bai QingQing in your village?" Yes, a leopard named Parker is her mate ! Then the pieces click that's why it was strange!