Chapter 9 Fate

I look at her " How, have I offended you when we have never met?" She has Danny! " WHAT? " We, will get you an emerald give him to me he knows us intimately!

"Intimately?" Her mate asks .. We've ,both had sex with him in our clan, it was possible but please let us have him ,how did you find him? Her mate look befuddled "Like what?"

" What is your clan?" Looking at them ... One ,we are called human but I'm not sure, if we could ever go back, let's just say it's a really long way from here!

" So, Rosa explain to me why you're upset?" Winston, give me your emerald and you can be my male! " I ,have a mate Rosa I gave it to her! I step over to my fox " Do we have one?" He, kissed my cheek handing me one.

" Princess Rosa, I mated Winston, but ,I will give you this emerald if you give me  Danny!" She growls.
Follow us to tiger castle! " Hey Rosa,  why not come back and hang out, there's  no sense getting mad ,your Winston's niece right?"

Humph, I'll think about it! " Just wait I have to go to the sandbox!" Harvey ,hurried me behind the hut I sigh as I pee in the bushes.

He shifts ,I ride his beast form all the way,  Winston came with me and the others ,stayed to keep an eye on things and cook.

Arriving at the castle  " Jessica!" Hey Danny! " Princess here is the emerald, Danny thank her for letting me get you!" Princess,  thank you for saving my life,but I should go with her we know each other very well!

Just go! " Princess Rosa ,come spend time with us as friends!"
Why should I? "Well, think of it this way we can ,talk and learn from each other or tell funny stories!"

Funny stories? Her wolf mate asked  " Yeah like Danny here it was at a pep rally his friends dared him, to dress as a female and run through the ball field wearing female underwear in a wig!"

I'll never live that one down! "Nope, I'll always remember it!"
How ,about the time you put bleach on, the teachers toilet seat?  I laughed.

" Yeah, that old fart ,deserved it for being an asshole, to to you ,Amy and  Jax though!"
What is bleach? " Harvey, it's something used for cleaning, but if it dries and you sit, on it your skin will burn and itch bad!

He grins " Yeah, man the teacher scratched his balls all day!" We all bust a gut laughing even Rosa.
We all stop laughing " There ,is a bonfire and feast tonight come!" Okay Rosa!

The four of us left going back to the huts " Danny!" Yup? " Nixie,  Nala and Jennifer are in our other hut!" Our? " Yes, Danny we are in Beastworld not Whistler Hills! He looks at me " So, you have several husband's?" Yes, and that emerald I traded for you, is priceless so thank Knox!

How,did you survive that fall it's at least a hundred feet? " Noel, saw me by the lake, at first I thought I was just seeing things , then when Nixie pushed me over, we woke up next to him, what about you,  you didn't jump? "

I, got lost and saw something through the mist, at the lake I walked through then  Rosa's ,mate Bart brought me back! " Did, you two make friends?"

Maybe, Jess I'm not sure! I nod
" This is Prince Winston of the tiger clan ,and Harvey he is a healer from Camel Hump Valley!

"Are you Rosa's brother?" No, he is her uncle Tiger Kings brother!
" Whoa Jess moving upclass!"  Well, here we are! "DANNY!"  Nixie ran out instantly, lip locking him so I get down ,off Winston and go in our hut.

Smelling, the food I go out the back " We're back !" Knox kissed my cheek .. Did, you get the male ? " Yes, he's with Nixie!" Why? I took a deep breath.

" Well, there's a story me and Danny used to be really close, I mean we still are a bit, but he joined the football team and hanging out with the popular crowd ,so Nixie stole the show see even though I give them space, and Danny wanted to still be friends ,she doesn't want me around that's why we argue all the time it sucks but it is what it is!" They nod .. Then why help them? " Because ,fate brought them here, for a reason just like I am here with you all! My mates, look at me lovingly with teary eyes.