Chapter 7 Already!

As, the competition continues I see the Simon is doing pretty well, and the leopard from the party but I notice a male looking our way I'm not sure which of us he's watching .

I had many thoughts while watching on but the thing I'm thinking " If I can nab Shuu he's loyal, and I need strength regardless, if it comes in marks or other talents then I have to think about the three ,they need a hut so they won't be putting the moves on my men!"

At the end of the competition they had to drag several, young beasts off the stage but the males still standing all line up . The blonde picks four males, the plush chick got five, the fox picked three so when I walk forward " Instead, of me picking over you, which of you are interested in me?"

Simon steps forward, the leopard from the party, and this guy I think is a fox with four marks and a guy with blue green hair " If you choose to be my mate ,know that it's important to me that all of you get along, I know you have to establish head male, but I won't tolerate you bullying, or killing each other, fighting ,for training is acceptable is this alright with you all?

To, my surprise they all walk over to me as I turn to go "Winston, Harvey ,and Noel" are waiting with smiles " You ain't leaving us!" I roll my eyes... Come,on but at some point you three ,are gonna have to accept reality!

They ,rolled there eyes back as we go to my new home! Getting there I look around at my blushing Noel we can work with this ! And um we have to build a place for those three! " I can buy them one mate!" Well, they don't want to choose mates right now so! "It's , fine mate there is a hut next to us!" That's ,good we will need the room! Thank you!

Hugging ,the fox he blushed and ran off to purchase it. " Jessica we have meat!" We do Harvey? " Yes, Winston hunted a boar earlier!" I smiled.

" Thank you Winston!" Now I want to show you all some ideas to spruce the place up and make it more comfortable!" Opening, my bag pulling out my note pad I drew out a bed frame and discussed dimensions " I'll do that!" Then we need to make a mattress we need to sew them together and stuff them with feathers ,and cotton the sew up the other end Harvey, and Simon chose that chore.

Now, we need to have a indoor bath ! The green haired guy grins and goes off we need to clean ,the dust Noel, and my other leopard mate got water so we could start cleaning.

Pulling my fillet knife from my bag I start cutting some chunks of meat ,thanks I have my skillet so I lit a fire and season the meat with Cajun seasonings I had a packaged rice dinner I mixed in with some water Harvey got.

" Let me Jessica!" It's okay Harvey your all doing stuff and we still have, to at least give those three a fur to sleep on and, food since they didn't choose mates today!

I hug him " Okay, if you really want to!" I do! So I let him do it a couple hours later we have a bed, a mattress and my fox ran in " I bought us the hut next door!" Thank you that's, good we can get the three, some hides to sleep with and eat .

It ,only took a short while we set a fire ,and sent them to the hut after they ate. As ,I sat on the new bed and mattress " I, want to say thank you all, for your efforts I want to build a strong bond ,with each of you so ,can we mate later or as we get to know each other better?"

We ,are all happy to have the chance to mate with you! I smile "I have no intention, of picking favorites but to love you, all so let's live long happy lives together!" Mate, we love you already! I ,smiled at my green haired mate.