Chapter 21 We will!

Don't,speak about our Queen! " Why not, she sent you unfortunate guards, out here to kill me I didn't even try to fuck him ,as a matter of fact I told him she probably was in a happy committed relationship, and to find another to mate because she too fucking stupid, to realize she wouldn't have asked someone to help her escape and, mate Ape king if she really loved Jin but that seems so far outta her mental capacity ,go tell her to get fucked and be happy!

They growled ,all this I said while pulling, my twenty two pistol out.
Shuu growls " You ,will not hurt my mate ,I will report this to the kings!" Two guards an Ape ,and a tiger attack Shuu , the wolf leapt at me and I shot his leg he howls and cries .

Scaring the shit out of the other two guards " Good I got your attention now, I will treat his wound and you two carry him back to wolf castle, or I can shoot your two asses ,and let you all sit here until we get back what's it gonna be boys?"

Then I was, caught in a grappling hug "Female, we won't kill you!" Oh, it's you blondie uh King Jin ,you can turn me loose then! "I ,guess you heard every I said?"

Our King did too! The tiger,and Ape ,got the wolf and left . "Mate ,what was that?" I maimed the wolf with bullet, I could've killed him but I wanted them to go tell your father ,and Tiger King what transpired!

" A bullet what is that ?" Shuu, sweet I told you my daddy trained me to fight in combat ,that's survival skill too, the bullet is a ball of lead fired from my pistol, I didn't want to kill any of them truthfully, but if I hadn't scared them you would still be fighting them or hurt!"

How, did you know those things female? " I'm, not from this world the Beast God, saved me when I was pushed over a cliff ,Noel saw what happened and tried to help, I woke up next to him, and the three bitches that pushed me from that hundred foot cliff!"

The Beast God? "Yes !"  But why did you come out here were you tracking me ? He looks at me....Female, how did you know?

" King Jin, where I come from there are stories, about this place so I know what is supposed to happen but since I'm here ,some things have changed but most not !"

What happened to Qin? " In short she got bored ,and felt trapped, so when she saw a snake swimming through, she convinced him to help her, when she couldn't seduce him ,she ended up in the party traveling with the Ape king !"

They look hurt " But here's the real kick in the balls , she is still bitter at the snake for not falling for her,if things continue later on she would return to you but would use the strength of, all your clan to continously try to kill the snakes family and the whole mer clan including you ,and Qin would end up dead I just tried to save all your lives it's up ,to you all to choose life or a sad ending!"

See, I've been on the shit end of relationship stuff before so I know it's a blow but I did try to help you  don't go to the castle and drag me into this please she already wants me dead as you see, but she doesn't love you she likes ,the position and attention she gets with the emeralds.

" Jessica, what happened?" Ape Queen sent guards to off me that's what ,then King Jin heard what I said to her guards I, maimed the wolf leg but I think it'll heal!

Harvey, turns me sniffing and checks my pulse there alright he smiled " I ,was worried I sensed trouble!" I know! A few minutes later,all the others came back with  a boar, another fruit tree, and some marijuana trees " Whoa man we could get relaxed with that!" Yeah, Danny but we need to find Daddy! "We, will go too!" I look at King Jin.

Love, is sticking it out through the thick and thin, King Jin I hope you find peace and happiness!