Chapter 18

A/N: Short chapter alert!

Theodore's POV:

The battle that we have been preparing for has finally arrived. Maddie called for every Death Eater to go to the meeting room for our last practice.

"Welcome Death Eaters! I hope that we can win this battle without too much magical blood being spilled. We will have more help during the battle from my twin brother, Mattheo, many Slytherin students, and any other magical creatures that my father can bring to our side. Now, everyone, please welcome the 40 wizards and witches who are joining our side to fight against Hogwarts," Maddie says, pointing to the door.

A few seconds later, the door opened and 40 people came into the meeting room. Many of the Death Eaters including my family say "welcome" to them while the others just give them a slight nod.

"For our final practice today, I want every Death Eater to choose a wizard and witch that just came in."

All the Death Eaters move to find partners. A few minutes later, all the (main) Death Eaters are paired with one of the guest wizards or witches. My family are the only ones not with a partner. I assign my parents together and Tom, Andrea, and I as a group.

"I know all the Death Eaters know what to do but I will explain how we practice for our guests. So, I will put a protection spell over and you are all to use every spell you will use during the battle including the unforgivable curses. Does everyone understand?"

All the Death Eaters and the other wizards and witches nod.

"Great! You may start, NOW!"

Time Skip

Madeline's POV:

"We should get some of the Death Eaters ready to go through the Borgin and Burkes Vanishing Cabinet in Hogsmeade. Mattheo and the Slytherin students will meet them there while everyone else will go through the main entrance."

"You're the one in charge now, Madeline. You make the decisions," Voldemort says.

"Okay, I'll call a meeting."

I called everyone to the meeting room again.

"Welcome again! My older brother, Tom, and his new girlfriend who is also my best friend, Tessa Nott, will be leading a group to Borgin and Burkes and go through the Vanishing Cabinet there to let everyone else into the school."

"Do you care who we take?" Tom asks.

"No, we're all going to the same place. I think around 20 wizards and witches should be a good number if you want to pick them and get them ready to leave."

Tom and Tessa nod before walking into the large crowd of people to choose some people.