Alternate Ending Ver. 2

3rd Person POV:

The Death Eaters led by Maddie arrived 30 minutes after Tom, Tessa, and their group came through the Vanishing Cabinet. The battle started once all the Death Eaters got into the school grounds of Hogwarts. They immediately began killing and torturing anyone that they saw that wasn't on their side.

Over two hours into the battle, Hogwarts was a crumbling mess. Many wizards, witches, and magical creatures have died already and the end doesn't seem like it's coming anytime soon. Maddie has used a lot of her magic to heal people on her side and it has taken a lot out of her. Everyone, both on the Death Eater's side and on Hogwarts' side, was stopped by Tom, Theodore, and Mattheo before they could get even an arm's length away from Maddie.

Three hours into the long war, the three oldest Riddle siblings got word from one of their Death Eaters that their mother was killed by Molly Weasley, the mother of the many Weasley children. Andrea ran into the room, balling her eyes out, only 30 minutes after they got word. Bellatrix Lestrange wasn't even her biological mother and she still felt more sad than the actual children of the powerful witch.

It was getting closer to the end of the war, only the Riddle siblings were in the classroom. Maddie had recovered but she didn't want to take the chance and get killed by a student. Theodore had left 30 minutes after Andrea had come into the classroom to help his sister. Then the worst news was brought to the Riddle siblings by the parents of the Nott siblings. The information was heart-wrenching and the two oldest Riddle siblings even shed a few tears. The parents had brother news that some Gryffindor students had killed both their children.

After processing the awful news, the Riddle siblings meet up with their father in the Forbidden Forest. Once they get there, Lord Voldemort uses a spell to telepathically speak to everyone at Hogwarts.

"... I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood that is spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command our forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity," Voldemort says.

"Harry and Harriet Potter, I speak directly to you both. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face us yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Join my family and I in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fates. If you do not do this, we shall kill every last man, woman, and child who tries to conceal you from us," Maddie says.

Harry and Harriet arrive in the Forbidden Forest over an hour after Lord Voldemort and Maddie speak to everyone. They walk deep into the forest until they find the family (missing their mother) and stand confidently in front of them.

"Harry Potter, the boy who lived, and Harriet Potter, the girl who lived, come to die?" Maddie asks with a wicked smile.

Harry looks at Harriet, silently telling her to stay quiet. Maddie looks at her father before approaching the twins.

"You think a protective spell will save you?" Maddie asks.

"I know it wouldn't," Harry says.

"I guess, you didn't tell Harriet then because the scent of magic is pouring off of her," Maddie says before mumbling something.

Harriet's eyes go big while looking at Harry. Harry silently tries to tell her not to worry but it doesn't work.

"Your facial expression is telling me that you're worried, Harriet. Why? We were friends at one point."

"What did you just mumble under your breath, Madeline?" Harry asks, sternly.

"Why did you use my full name? And I just removed that unnecessary protection spell," Maddie says.

Harriet's breathing stops before she starts rapidly breathing. Harry tries to calm her down but nothing helps.

"Ready to die?" Mattheo asks, sarcastically.

"Avada Kedavra!" Tom and Mattheo yell.

A bright green light streams from both their wands. Tom's spell hits Harry in the center of his chest while Mattheo's hits Harriet. The twins fall dead on the ground seconds later.

The Riddle family with their Death Eaters in tow go back to the main Hogwarts ground with Harry and Harriet's "death bodies." Only a few minutes after Maddie announces the Potter twins' deaths, Harry "wakes up" before Harriet does not long after him. Hermione Granger, the girl in the Golden Trio, uses the Sword of Gryffindor to kill Nagini. After the snake is dead, Harriet uses her magic to give Harry the Elder Wand (who was the true master). The wand can't kill its master so the killing curse that was cast bounces off of Harry and kills the caster which happened to be Voldemort. Maddie realizes after her father's death that she has to intervene. She quickly moves and stops time forcing everything and everyone to freeze except her siblings and the Potter twins.

"We surrender, I know that we're bad but we don't deserve to lose family. Your side killed our mother and now our father," Maddie says.

"We had to stop you somehow," Harriet says.

"Not by killing our parents," Mattheo protests.

"You're right, everyone deserves a family. But your parents were evil," Harry says.

"And so are we," Tom says with his siblings (Maddie, Mattheo, and Andrea) nodding along.

"We can't help it. This is the way we were brought up," Maddie says.

"Yes and that's why you don't deserve death but your parents chose evil," Harry says.

"Our father had a corrupt mind. That's different," Maddie says.

The Potter twins and the Riddle siblings come up with a deal. The Death Eater will leave Hogwarts alone and will help rebuild Hogwarts if Hogwarts helps convert everyone to good. This deal marks the end of the 2nd Wizarding War with it being a tie between the two sides.