Chapter 20

A/N: Short chapter alert!

3rd Person POV:

After the announcement of Harry and Harriet Potter's deaths spread through Hogwarts, the Riddle family uses their magic to rebuild the damaged Hogwarts building in a matter of seconds. Everyone on Hogwarts' side grieves for the twins who sacrificed themselves for them. They walk into the Great Hall and see the Riddle family standing at the front of the room where Dumbledore once stood.

"In only a few short weeks, I will become the ruler of the Wizarding World and the Ministry of Magic will not be a thing. I hope everyone will be okay with this change and that we do not have to fight another Wizarding War ever again," Maddie says.

"We won't ever be happy! Taking over the Wizarding World only benefits you!" a Gryffindor student yells while some other students agree with him.

"That's close to what Harriet said and look where that got her," Mattheo says.

"I hoped we wouldn't have any more death, but if you're not willing to be under our rule I could just kill you," Maddie says, using her magic to conjure ten shiny silver daggers that were similar to the ones she used with Draco Malfoy and Harriet Potter.

The daggers shut up the students but riled up many of the professors. They start yelling at Maddie that threatening people is not a good way of ruling and that it will lead to another Wizarding War. Maddie uses her magic to move the daggers towards the people and everyone eventually shuts up. She states that although she is far more brutal than her father, she is also more fair.

Time Skip

It's been a week since the Battle of Hogwarts and Maddie has taken the time she needs to grieve for Theodore as the promise stated. She's become a better ruler for the Death Eaters and has taken the rank of being the most powerful witch in the world. Tom, on the other hand, can't move on from Tessa and has broken the promise he made. Mattheo has trained hard with Maddie during this time and took over Tom's role as the converter of new Death Eaters and his rank of being the most powerful wizard in the world.

Time Skip

11 months and 3 weeks later (and a year since the 2nd Wizarding War), Mattheo got tons of wizards and witches to convert into Death Eaters especially since they rule the world. Tom Riddle is now 23, Maddie and Mattheo Riddle, Enzo Berkshire, and Pansy Parkinson are all 19, and Andrea Riddle (formally Malfoy) and Jasmine Parkinson are both 17. Enzo Berkshire officially became a Death Eater around three weeks after the battle. Pansy and Jasmine Parkinson officially became Death Eaters and not sympathizers not long after him.