Epilogue

A/N: I know this is short for an epilogue, but I waited too long to write this and forgot my ideas.

3rd Person POV:

It is over six years after the Battle of Hogwarts and the Death Eaters have completely taken control of the Wizarding World. Tom is now 28 years old, Maddie and Mattheo are 24, Enzo Berkshire is 24, Pansy Parkinson is 24, Andrea is 22 years old, and Jasmine Parkinson is 22. Enzo moved into Riddle Estate only a year after the battle because he (thought) that all his family had died in the war. His father died while fighting and his mother killed herself only a week after the battle was won because she was so depressed by her husband's death. The Death Eaters have gotten stronger under Maddie's rule and Maddie's way of ruling is a lot more successful than Voldemort's way. One of the main reasons is that Voldemort lost the 1st Wizarding War to baby Harry and baby Harriet Potter while Maddie won the 2nd Wizarding War with Harry and Harriet Potter's deaths. Many things have happened in these past few years, but the main? Enzo's long-lost older brother came back and a sister that he never knew about showed her face to him.

Flashback

It was only three years after the Battle of Hogwarts that a guy showed up at Riddle Estate. Maddie called a meeting with her family and the main Death Eaters which included Enzo.

"I think the mysterious guy that showed up is really my older brother. You released an article memorializing those we lost in the war, which included my parents, and then this guy shows up at our home claiming to be my older brother. THAT IS NOT JUST A COINCIDENCE," Enzo said.

"I understand, but whatever you do please don't cause a fight in my peaceful kingdom," Maddie said.

Enzo nodded before Maddie spoke again.

"What is his name?"

"Jentzen," Enzo said.

"I thought he looked familiar. I met a guy while traveling who was named Jentzen," Mattheo said.

"Enzo, please have Mattheo help you convince Jentzen," Maddie said while Mattheo got up from his seat.

Enzo nodded before the two boys left the meeting room.

"What did you think about this, father?" Maddie asked.

"It doesn't matter what I think anymore, Madeline," Voldemort said.

Maddie laughed before she dismissed everyone.

Flashback ends

Another Flashback

Four years ago, a young girl arrived at the doorstep of Riddle Estate. Enzo had opened the door, not wanting to bother a house-elf when he was standing close by. He let the girl inside before going to let Maddie know about the visitor. Maddie used the experience that they had with Jentzen a year before to her advantage. She immediately called a meeting which included her family, Jentzen, and Enzo.

"There is something that our parents and I hid from you, Lorenzo. Something that will be shocking at first and that I hope you don't hate me for. We have a younger sister named Lilac. I don't know much about her except that our parents didn't want her so they gave her away," Jentzen said.

"Wait are you serious? I- I have a sister?" Enzo asked.

"Yes, WE have a younger sister," Jentzen said.

"That's nice but what does this have to do with the girl that showed up?" Mattheo asked.

"I think what Jentzen means is that the girl that showed up here IS Lilac," Maddie said.

"Yes, that's exactly what I mean. I'm not sure though because I never saw her as a kid, I only heard our parents talking to someone on the phone about her," Jentzen said.

Flashback ends

Enzo's older brother, Jentzen, and his younger sister, Lilac, became Deah Eaters only two months after they arrived. They lived at Riddle Estate with the Riddle family and Enzo. They were told stories about the Nott siblings (Tessa and Theodore) who were in the war. They learned that the siblings were the lovers of the two oldest Riddle siblings and why Tom always looks angry. They learned that Andrea used to be a Malfoy but was adopted into the Riddle family so that she wasn't labeled as a betrayal like the rest of her family. The Berkshire siblings (Jentzen and Lilac) learned about the last five years of Maddie's life in a week.

You would think that learning about the last five years of someone's life and learning your parents are dead would break a person. The Berkshire siblings (Jentzen and Lilac) stayed strong and the information didn't seem to affect them. That is when Maddie knew they would fit in perfectly and maybe go further than that.