Part Five

He crept onto the bed, positioning himself between my thighs and brought his mouth down to mine once more, not letting me forget how much I loved it. After reminding me just how perfectly his lips worked with mine, he sat back and buried his hands under me, cupping my ass and lifting it so that he could scoot closer and rest it on his thighs. He looked down at me, open for him, and ran a confident finger down me, teasing the wetness that continued to gather there. That same hand gripped his length, dragging his head down the same path and back up to my clit several times. My back and neck arched into the mattress and pillows as I let out a tortured groan, squeezing my thighs tighter around his hips and raising them up for him. With a dueted moan of pleasure, he pushed into me, filling and stretching my aching need.

"You feel so good." He exhaled, retreating only a little before reseating himself further in. Leaning over, he scooped his hands under my back and brought me up to where I was sitting on his lap atop the bed, straddling him. "I want to look into your eyes this time."

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, allowing him to support my back, and kissed him again. Our tongues met and continued their sultry dance, and his hips began to mimic their undulations. I rolled my own in time with him, matching him thrust for thrust. My hands delved into his hair again, roaming and tugging gently, while his hands trailed down behind me and grabbed my ass. His pace was steady and firm until I brought a hand down to his pec and ran the backs of my knuckles over his nipple. His fingertips dug into the flesh of my cheeks and drew them apart at the same time he widened his stance, bringing both of our thighs out wider. The grunts and moans being elicited from him just elevated my arousal even more. I shifted the movement of my hips, and that was the spot.

"Oh, yes." I panted. "Yes, Chris." I pulled away to press my forehead into his neck so I could catch the breath being stolen from me. I brought my other hand down and gently pinched and pulled at his nipples since I'd heard his response from just my knuckles.

Expletives left his mouth and his thrusts became more forceful. The sound of our bodies meeting over and over heightened my senses, and I could feel my climax coming on. He could hear the change in my tone and gruffly demanded, "Look at me. I want to watch." I obeyed and raised my face back to his, my mouth open as I breathed heavily.

He pulled my hips closer to his and then reached between us, finding that nestled nerve button and pressing solidly against it, allowing the motion of my hips to do the circling work. His eyes bore into mine with eager determination as he watched me tense more and more until I cried out his name again and lost myself completely in the overwhelming climax that racked my entire body from head to toe. He rode me through it, thrusting even harder until he was the one who collapsed into me with the intensity of his own climax.

His arms wrapped around my torso and clutched me tightly to his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder, hugging him back, as he littered lazy kisses across my skin between deep breaths. We just quietly held each other for those few minutes, neither wanting to leave the euphoria of being together completely. I could feel his heart pounding against my own chest. The rhythm of it and his breathing, as well as the subtle movements between us, longing to feel any remnants of our zenith, triggered the final resolve that there was no one else for me but him. No one else had ever filled my body and soul, and brought me to life, the way that Chris has. He was it.

I was absentmindedly caressing his broad, strong back until I pulled away some to wipe away the sweat that had donned his brow with my fingertips then cupped his face in my palms. I brought my lips to his in a soft, intimate kiss, tender and slow. He kissed me back without pushing, letting me direct the moment. I ended it with a gentle peck to the tip of his nose and dropped my arms down to hang loosely around his neck.

I looked over at the clock on my nightstand and smiled. "It's still early enough if you'd like to clean up and let me take you on a date." Butterflies set off in my stomach at the genuinely excited smile that took over his face.

"I'd love that, if you think it'd be safe."

"Do you bring any staff or security with you when you decided to run away?" I laughed lightly, just then realizing that I hadn't seen any indication of a tail on him.

"Yes. You know there was no way they'd let me disappear without at least one guard. He dropped me off and is staying nearby. As long as I check in with him a few times, he's giving me the space I asked for."

"Oh, make sure you tell him I said thank you." I grinned.

"You're not as thankful as I am." Chris chuckled then dipped his head down to nip at my shoulder at the same time he laid me back on the bed, eliciting a surprised yelp and laugh from me.

I tried to keep my pouty whine quiet when I felt him leave my body, but he didn't let me be disappointed for long. The weight of his body covered and lined mine, blanketing me in the warmth that radiated off him. He reached across me, took a fistful of the blanket, and wrapped it around us as he rolled us both to the side and onto his back. I rested comfortably on his chest, our legs intertwined.

"I just want to hold you for a little longer, okay?" He kissed the top of my head before resting his own on my pillow.

"Okay." I sighed happily, grinning from ear to ear when he hugged me even tighter. The strong, steady beat of his heart played beneath my ear. Selfishly, I told myself that I wanted to hear that sound for the rest of my life like this, lying on him with his arms around me and my head on his chest over his heartbeat.

We lay there for an hour, talking and sharing stories about our lives, laughing at each other, existing in the moment comfortably as if we'd been together for years. Eventually, we decided to wash up and get dressed. I had a couple pairs of plain sweats and his t-shirts that he had gifted me, so that gave him something to change into while I washed his flight clothes. I knew exactly where I wanted to take him, so the super casual clothes were perfect.