Part Eight

His eyes softened and gleamed, and he brought his mouth crashing down to mine. Leaning harder into the kiss, a possessive edge painted the way he angled my head and added pressure to where it was just shy of painful. His hands slid down my neck and arms until he reached my waist. He began to undo my jeans, shoving them down over my hips and having me shift from side to side until he had pulled them off completely. Without breaking our kiss, he pulled my hips closer to the edge of the bed. Without thinking, my legs hooked around his waist, bringing him closer to me. He reached behind himself and uncrossed my ankles.

Breaking the kiss, he lowered to his knees and brought my legs up to hook over each of his shoulders. Drawing closer, he pressed a hand against my stomach to make me lie back on the bed. I obliged. He then pressed his nose against the damp fabric of my panties covering his destination. Without meaning to, my heels dug into his back when he inhaled deeply then pressed a firm kiss to the fabric, teasing the wet, sensitive place. He brushed his nose against it again, causing me to press back against him. He took both hands to grab one side of my panties and ripped the fabric at the seam, copying the action on the other side, much to my silent surprise. In an instant, the fabric fell away and I craned my neck to catch him staring hungrily at me inches from his face. His eyes rose to meet mine. A wicked gleam sparkled in those dark chocolate orbs, and he kept eye contact with me as he brought his mouth down onto me, taking the tip of his tongue to reach through the crease and flatten the entirety of his tongue out and down onto my clit, keeping firm pressure as he licked down to my entrance before curling the tip up and into me with a probing lap, dragging a groan through my gritted teeth. His tongue circled the interior of my entrance several times before licking back up to that throbbing button. He pressed deeper into the soft, luscious skin around it and then closed his mouth over the marble, hard as a rock and begging for him. He sucked it into his mouth while caressing it with the texture of his tongue.

I panted hard, biting down on my bottom lip. It was taking everything in me not to writhe all over the bed. His hands had moved to hold my thighs still on his shoulders, while mine were searching for something to hold on to. One fist was gripping the blanket on top the bed, and the other was squeezing and massaging one of my breasts. Moans of his name sang from my mouth and he flicked his tongue and sucked me back into mouth again. Gently, he took my clit between his teeth and lightly bit, eliciting an "Oh fuck, Chris," louder than I'd ever expressed before. My thighs trembled violently around him at the pleasure and pain of it. Releasing my clit from between his teeth, he sucked a little harder, grinning at the whimpers and the way I struggled under his grip. Flicking with his tongue again, he ventured down to plunge as far into my sex as he could, circling and curling with pressure as he licked his way out again, before repeating the action.

"Make me cum, Chris." I whined.

He didn't need me to say it twice. Quickly, his tongue was replaced by two fingers entering me deeply. His mouth returned to suck and lick at my crown. He found a rhythm that had me grinding against his face. As he continued, he added a third finger into my canal, stretching me out further, filling me to aching. Both of my hands were fisting the bed covers as I panted his name louder and louder.

The orgasm came on so hard and so fast that I didn't realize the scream that was forcing itself out through my locked jaws and gritted teeth. I convulsed and drew up so violently, but he wouldn't stop even though I was sure I was crushing his skull between my thighs. He kept going.

"Chris, no... no... Stop..." I could barely speak through the tremors still racking my frame.

But, he was determined. His hold on my thighs was so strong that I couldn't pull away from him no matter how hard I tried to wriggle out of his grasp. I was so tender, and yet he kept sucking me and finger fucking me.

"Chris," I whined even louder. "Christopher..."

And then there it was, that glorious anticipation again. With his name even louder on my lips, he drew another climax out of me just as strong as the one before, leaving me utterly breathless and limp once it passed. He withdrew his fingers and licked them clean before standing up. He reached under my jelly thighs and picked them up, maneuvering me until he could put them down on the bed.

"Roll over onto your stomach," were the only words he said as he removed his pants and climbed onto the foot of the bed.

With the little energy I could muster, I obeyed and rolled over onto my stomach, turning my head and resting my cheek on the blanket. He straddled my thighs and gripped my hips, pulling until they were raised and I was kneeling with my knees together. His fingers drew me apart and I groaned into the mattress as he entered my tenderness, filling and stretching me even more than his fingers did. I trembled around his girth. He pumped in slowly, using his hands to assist my hips with pulling away and returning to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked sweetly, pulling almost all the way out and plunging in a little faster that time.

I whimpered, another wave of tremors taking over my body. "Yes." I panted. "Never better."

He pushed in again, harder, pulling my hips back to him with a wet slap of skin to skin. I didn't know how much more of it I could take, but he felt so good inside of me. Perfect. Heaven on earth. His thrusts were methodical and rough, touching my innermost parts with fire. I was putty in his grip and the soreness gave way to currents of building pleasure.

He was composed but breathing hard. "Are you mine?"

My jaw tightened at the truth. "All yours. Only yours." I reveled in how amazing and perfect he fit in me, how I could never want another man's body possessing mine ever again. "Don't stop."

He quickly pulled out, squeezing the tip of his head tightly for several seconds, before entering me again and picking back up exactly where he'd left off.

"What did you just do?" I asked, my question jolted by the force of his thrusts.

"Gave myself some more time." He grunted and began to roll his hips into me instead. That adjustment made enough of a difference that I could feel my insides tightening up in expectation of another orgasm.

I sat up on my elbows, leaning my hips harder into him. His fingers dug into the flesh of them. I could feel my toes beginning to curl as my body trembled around him.

"Ugh... I'm close, Chris. So close." I breathed into the rising waves of ecstasy. "Fuck, yes. More."

He rolled his hips even deeper into me until he felt my orgasm wrap tightly around him. I cried his name once again, overwhelmed by shuddering and trembling.

Several hard thrusts later, he poured himself into me with a shout and his own pleasured shaking. He bent over my back, trying hard not to make me bear his weight. His hips greeted mine slowly a couple more times before he pulled out and collapsed onto the bed next to me.

The sensation of what we'd just done trailing down my thighs made me clench them together. I knew I needed to wipe off, but I couldn't make myself move other than to lie back down on my stomach next to him. He breathed heavily into the bed. However, that didn't stop him from pulling me to him.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" He kissed my forehead and tucked me into his chest.

"I'm very good and no. I'm sure I'll feel this tomorrow." I smiled to myself and tilted my head up to kiss his neck.

He was quiet for a moment before he hugged me tighter and held me like he never wanted to let go. "I love you, too..." He spoke assuredly, reverently.

I felt my existence click into place, like that final puzzle piece bringing the whole picture into clear view.

"Stay here. I'll come get you in a minute." He grinned excitedly and slid off the bed, disappearing into the bathroom.

Not too long later, he emerged and pulled me off the bed to lead me into the bathroom where he had prepared a bubble bath for both of us. We enjoyed sitting in the warm bubbles, completely relaxed, and talked until the water grew cold. We finished bathing and then changed the sheets on the bed together before crawling in and cuddling until we fell asleep.