Part Fifteen

"Shall we..." while still holding his chin and his gaze, I dragged the tips of my fingers from the underside of his groin up to his waistband, eliciting a throaty moan from his tightly closed lips, "... move to another location now?"

There was a controlled desperation in his voice when he said, "Yes, we shall," and wrapped his arms around my back again to hoist me off the countertop. "If privacy is what you want, privacy you'll have." He walked us through to my bedroom again, kicking the door closed behind him, making me laugh at his seriousness. He set my down on the edge of the bed, his lips colliding with mine as we tugged each other closer.

I broke the kiss and grinned up at him. "I'm in charge now. Take off your clothes."

Chris leaned back and looked me directly in the eyes, his now alight with eagerness. "Yes... ma'am?" He waited for my nod of approval before shedding his clothes in front of me, leaving them in a pile on the floor next to the bed.

I slid off the bed, standing next to him and pointed, "Now, get on the bed and lie on your back."

He took a deep breath and followed my instructions. Once lying there, exposed and waiting, he turned his face toward me and raised his eyebrows in question. "Yes?"

I admired his body from my standpoint, firm and majestic, healthy and proud, and smiled with yearning at his beautiful length, erect and in need of me. Still clothed, I crawled onto the bed toward to his legs, watching him watch my every move. I knelt so near him and brought my fingers down to caress that rigid line of muscle that created the deep V crease from his hip to his inner thigh. Goosebumps littered his skin with my feathery light touch. I rested my palm on his upper thigh closest to me, letting my thumb graze the taut flesh near the base of his arousal.

He hissed playfully then groaned, pressing his head back into the comforter. "Tease."

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and pulled his thigh toward me so that I could move to kneel between his legs. He obliged and made the same move with his other, allowing for me to settle easily now facing him. I slid my hand under his sack and cupped it, letting my fingers gently stroke where they landed. My other hand I wrapped around the base of his shaft, holding him with soft pressure. With my eyes locked on his, I leaned forward and let the tip of my tongue sweep across his broad head, taking in the bead of liquid at the surface that had risen.

A mix between a groan and a whine sounded from his throat as I kept eye contact with him, relaxing my tongue and letting it wrap around the underside of his tip, licking up and then planting a kiss with my lips at the center. My grip at his base tightened and drew halfway up his shaft. My name left his mouth in a breathy moan. His hands were reaching for my head, which I shook in a 'no' motion.

"Hands off." I commanded. "It's my turn." To which I watched him grab fistfuls of the comforter in his hands, let go, then reach for my pillow, to which he tucked under his head and held onto with both hands.

With a grin, I turned my attention back to him, taking only his head into my mouth once more, licking, then slowly pulling it out before softly blowing on it. His hips began to squirm beneath me, and I shot him a glare. He stilled with a disappointed huff, but it was lost in a guttural groan when I surprised him by wrapping my lips around him and allowing as much of him as I could stand into my mouth and back of my throat. I pumped shallowly at his base with my hand and continued to stroke his balls with my other hand. As I drew him out painstakingly slow, my tongue undulated with pressure against his pulsing skin, and I gradually sucked harder the closer I got to his head, where I swirled my tongue around and then flicked the tip before bringing my grip up from the bottom in a firm pump to the top and back down again.