Chapter 5: Friends and Bets

Just when I thought nothing could make it worst, you came..

Being rich or poor is not in anyone's hands but making yourself rich? It is.. Looking at them having everything you want brings the jealousy inside you. 

They say having siblings means there must be jealousy and competition between them but when both of them are perfect and put each other first, there is no space for jealousy.

Ohm Pawat, the older brother and Gemini Norawit, the younger one. Ohm adores Gemini from the bottom of his heart and Gemini? Being the younger and spoiled one but never saw Ohm as competitor but rather always admired him.

The brothers had everything since their childhood. It made people think that they might be thirsty for each others blood but everyone had to be disappointed cuz these two were ready to die for each other. 

Its like they were the same person in different body.. Both of them were highly egoistic about their family and proud of being who they are. Nobody could make up with their attitude. Everyone either despised them or simped over them and they were used to this kind of attention.

Not until they met the siblings who treated them different....different in some way which is unexplainable and this somehow made them uneasy and they didn't even try to hide it.

Like now, they are sitting in front of each other, totally spacing out. Usually the place would be a chaos with non-stop bickering but today, it was oddly different cuz both of them were in deep thoughts that only they know what its about..

Feeling the unusual silent atmosphere, a maid interrupted,

"Excuse me sir, would you like to drink something?"

Ohm: Huh- oh yeah.. Gem, what do want to drink?

Gemini: Anything is fine with me.

Ohm: Bring us the usual .

The maid left and the silence creeped in, again..till,

Ohm:*clearing his throat* So.. Whats with silence today?

Gemini: I don't know.. You say bro. Why are YOU so silent today?

Ohm: Hey I asked first okay.. Anyways its just the work, nothing else.

Gemini: Same with me.. I am just thinking about the studies.

Ohm: You never care about the studies.

Gemini: and you never feel bothered by your work.

A minute of silence and both of them start laughing. Both of them knew each other very well that they both knew each other were lying.

Ohm: Seriously, why were we even lying to each other when we know how we get caught up in our lies.*laughing*

Gemini: you should have seen your face bro. It was hilarious. 

_____________________

*Gemini pov*

Laughing like this with bro feels somehow calm. I have keep up this cool personality for the outer world but this side is only with my bro. He is my biggest supporter and my saviour..

Ohm: Lets just be frank with each other alright... I'll go first.So its the guy again.

Gemini: You mean that employee or lets just say your old classmate. What was his name again? Non? Nan? Naon?

Ohm: Yeah yeah its Nanon. He is just different in a way that I can't explain.

Why am I not surprised again? Its always that guy who makes bro's mood a mess. I have met him a few times and bro was right.. He is different. Somehow the new guy is also like him.