[1.2] Seo Changbin

Seriously?? I've only been in this apartment for several days, and I've already received a noise complaint. The music wasn't even that loud! I needed to test this new track on my home speakers before Han and I sent it to the artist who contracted it. It was on for less than 4 minutes. Who would call in a noise complaint for that short of time? It had to have been that girl who was just at the door.

I growled to myself and tried to let it go as I walked back into the main room of the apartment. Han was sitting on my couch, head bobbing, and scrolling through his phone.

"Not even completely moved in and you're already making enemies," He chuckled without looking at me. "Was the little old lady at the door hot?"

I picked up one pillow off the couch and threw it at his head, hearing it connect with a satisfying thud. "Shut up. It wasn't an old lady. Some crying woman. Hey, did you send the files?" I tried not to think about the red-rimmed eyes I had looked into briefly before closing the door in her face like an asshole. I shouldn't have done that, but I don't know where she went for me to apologize even if I wanted to. I didn't really want to.

Han nodded and stood. "Yup. I'm out. I'll see you tomorrow." He waved dismissively when I mumbled goodbye to him and just walked out the door.

With Han gone and the music off, I looked around my empty apartment and heard the silence louder than the years of overwhelming decibels in the dorm with the guys. Moments like this, I wasn't sure if I had made the right choice moving again. I loved having my own creative space where I didn't have to ask permission to use a room or schedule time around someone else.

But it sure was quiet.

Suddenly, I remembered the call about the noise complaint, and I immediately became angry. How dare she, I thought to myself. At least I'd met one neighbor I would probably like to avoid. I should probably try.

I grabbed a bottle of water out of the kitchen and went to bed.