𝙞. the north

CHAPTER ONE
❝ the north ❞
act one . winter is coming

 winter is coming

    TODAY WAS THE DAY, Taliana was leaving Kings Landing forever

TODAY WAS THE DAY, Taliana was leaving Kings Landing forever. Her and her family were going to the north or more specifically, "Winterfell".

Her father, the king. Had made an offer to Ned Stark, who's lord of Winterfell, he offered his daughter, Taliana. To marry his oldest, Robb Stark. The marriage was for to unite house Baratheon and house Stark together and start an alliance. In which Ned Stark openly agreed. That is why her family including Taliana's friend / lady in waiting, was coming with her.

"Aren't you at least excited to meet your soon to be husband? He could be kind!" Cerella asked and stated, that was her friend / lady in waiting, the two of them were in one carriage while her mother and other siblings were was in the other carriage. While Joffrey rode on horseback along with their father.

"I never wish to wed, I've only met Robb Stark once, and I was very young. I barely remember winterfell!" Taliana sighed looking down at her hands, "Princess," Taliana looks up at her giving her a look telling her she doesn't need to call her my her title, "Taliana, I'll be with you every step," Cerella spoke to her friend.

     Taliana smiled and laughed, Cerella laughed along with her, "I hope he's kind," Taliana whispered and Cerella looked out the little window and could see they were approaching the great keep in winterfell, "We're almost here Taliana," Cerellla spoke and Taliana's nerves started, "I can't do this Cerella, I almost positive Lady Stark doesn't like me either," Taliana spoke up, "Well, we will find out," She says as the carriage pulls into the great keep.

     Taliana holds her breath, as the carriage stops. The queen got out of her carriage first, with her two children by her side, Tomman and Myrcella stood with the other lady - in waiting. Cerella went out of the carriage before Taliana, so the princess took a deep breath before walking out of the carriage.