𝙞𝙭. queen taliana

CHAPTER NINE
❝ queen taliana ❞
act two . until the end of my days

 until the end of my days

    THE NIGHT HAD GROWN LATE AND TALIANA AND ROBB WALKED ALONG SIDE TOGETHER, "Your grace," Men bowed to the king and queen of the north

    "King and Queen in the North," The gate opened up and there sat Jamie Lannister, dirty and weak, "I keep expecting you to leave me in one castle or another for safekeeping, but you drag me along from camp to camp. Have you grown fond of me, Stark? Or is the queen taking charge?" Jamie looked at Taliana who glared at her uncle.

    "Watch your tone while speaking to his grace," Taliana declared, "So much hate in your voice niece, we are family don't you forget it!" Jamie reminder the queen, Taliana raised her eyebrows at him calling her niece, "Your grace," Jamie whispered realizing, "You will never be my family," Taliana spoke loudly and stood her ground.

    Jamie laughed, making Taliana angry but she remembered that he was the one tied up, he was the one that was going from camp to camp.

    "Enough!" Robb stopped Taliana and Jamie from going on with being family or not, "If I left you with one of my bannermen, your father would know within a fortnight and my bannerman would receive a raven with a message:
"Release my son and you'll be rich beyond your dreams. Refuse and your house will be destroyed, root and stem."

   Jamie raise his eyebrow, "You don't trust the loyalty of the men following you into battle?"

   "Oh, I trust them with my life, just not with yours," Robb admitted, "Smart boy," Robb face turned, "What's wrong?"

     "Don't like being called "boy"? Jamie asked teasingly, "Insulted?"

   A sound of a wolf was heard and Jamie looked to see Robb's direwolf, "You insult yourself, Kingslayer. You've been defeated by a boy. You're held captive by a boy. Perhaps you'll be killed by a boy," Taliana smirked at Jamie's face who looked scared at the big wolf that stood beside Robb.