𝙫𝙞𝙞𝙞. under the covers

CHAPTER EIGHT
❝ under the covers ❞
act one . winter is coming

 winter is coming

    AS THE NEWLY WED ROBB AND TALIANA GAZED INTO EACH OTHERS EYES, a sense of overwhelming desire took over them

AS THE NEWLY WED ROBB AND TALIANA GAZED INTO EACH OTHERS EYES, a sense of overwhelming desire took over them. They had waited so long for this moment, to finally be alone in the privacy of their chambers and explore the depths of their passion. Taliana's heart raced as she felt her husband's warm hands caressing her delicate skin, sending shivers down her spine. She leaned in to kiss him, her lips eagerly meeting his in a passionate embrace. Their tongues intertwined, igniting a fire within them that could not be tamed.

     Robb's hands traced their way down her body, exploring every curve and dip, as Taliana's hands eagerly fumbled with the buttons of his royal attire. As their bodies pressed against each other, they both felt a surge of electricity between them, a feeling of pure ecstasy that could not be denied. Robb lifted his queen in his strong arms and carried her to their bed in the tent, where they finally surrendered to their desires.

      As their bodies intertwined, the king and queen lost themselves in a sea of pleasure. Every touch, every kiss, every caress only fueled their hunger for each other. The king tenderly undressed his queen, admiring her beauty as he uncovered her naked form. Their bodies melded together, their skin glistening with sweat as they moved in perfect harmony.

      Taliana moaned in pleasure as her husband Robb skilled hands explored every inch of her body, worshipping her like a goddess. They were lost in their own world, a world where only their love and passion existed. As Robb entered her, their bodies moved together in a rhythm that was both beautiful and intense. Their moans filled the room, as they surrendered themselves completely to the pleasure they were experiencing.

     Hours passed as they explored the depths of their passion, each moment filled with pure bliss. They tried new positions, they whispered sweet words of love to each other, and they surrendered to their desires over and over again. As the night drew to a close, the king and queen lay in each other's arms, their bodies and hearts intertwined in a way that could not be undone.