𝙫. women can't rule

CHAPTER FIVE
❝ women can't rule ❞
act one . winter is coming

 winter is coming

     KING ROBERT BARATHEON IS DEAD

     KING ROBERT BARATHEON IS DEAD. Taliana reads, her heart almost breaking. But that's not the reason she's was upset.

The letter Taliana was reading was from her mother while in another room Robb was reading a letter from his sister, Sansa. Queen Cersei wrote, "My dearest daughter, our king Robert Baratheon had passed, his succession will live on, with Joffrey as king, While the dying king laid on his deathbed, he had wrote a letter speaking that he wants his son, Joffrey on the throne... I shall see you soon my sweet daughter.

– Queen Cersei Lannister."

See you soon? her brain kept repeating those words over and over again.

"No..." Her voice broke, it couldn't be, sadness filled her body, not because her father died, no. Her father was a terrible man, she felt sadness because her throne was getting passed onto her younger brother.

Anger was the next emotion she felt. Taliana felt hot tears fall down her face, she threw the letter away from her, and pushed one of the many chairs in her chamber away, the sound of the chair being thrown made a loud bang. Taliana was supposed to be queen, since she was the first daughter of king Robbert, the true heir to the throne, the first real child of Robert Baratheon.

      Her chamber door swung open, "Explained this?" Robb entered her chambers holding a letter in hand, his eyes met her angry ones.

      "Now is not the time Robb," Taliana spoke and Robb started looking around at the mess, Robb shook his head and walked up to her and handed her the letter, "What is this–?" She starts but then stops.

      "Robb,
   I write to you with a heavy heart. Our good king Robert is dead, killed from wounds he took in a boar hunt. Father has been charged with treason. He conspired with Robert's brothers against my beloved Joffrey and tried to steal his throne. The Lannisters are treating me very well and providing me with every comfort. I beg you: come to King's Landing, swear featly to King Joffrey and prevent any strife between the great houses of Lannister and Stark.