𝙫𝙞. we have jamie lannister

CHAPTER SIX
❝ we have jamie lannister ❞
act one . winter is coming

 winter is coming

     SHE DIDNT CRY, when Robb left her tent

SHE DIDNT CRY, when Robb left her tent. Though she felt like crying she didn't. Instead Taliana took a deep breath before walking out of her tent, they had a war to plan.

They had travelled to the bridge spanning the Twins, Taliana stood by Robb's side as Theon shot down a raven. Taliana pretend nothing had happened between her and Robb even though everyone could hear what had happened.

Robb picked up the letter that the raven Theon had shot had, "It's a birthday message to his grand-niece Walda," Robb speaks looking at the peace of parchment.

"Or so Walder Frey would have you think."

    Lady Catelyn spoke, "Keep shooting them down. We can't risk Lord Walder sending word of your movements to the Lannisters."

"He's grandfather's bannerman. We can't expect his support?" Robb asks, "Expect nothing of Walder Frey and you'll never be surprised. Look," Robb turns to see bannermen.

"Father rots in a dungeon. How long before they take his head? We need to cross the Trident and we need to do it now," Robb makes known and Taliana nods, "Just march up to his gates and tell him you're crossing. We've got five times his numbers. You can take the Twins if you have to," Theon makes a suggestion.

"Not in time. Tywin Lannister marches north as we speak," Taliana then speaks up, "Tywin has many soldiers, he's ruthless. He would stop at nothing until he got what he wanted."

Lady Catelyn nods, understanding what Taliana is speaking of, "The Freys have held the crossing for 600 years, and for 600 years they have never failed to exact their toll."

"Have my horse saddled and ready." Robb ordered one of his men, "Enter the Twins alone and he'll sell you to the Lannister's as he likes," Theon spoke up, "Or throw you in a dungeon. Or slit your throat," Which made Taliana smirk.