𝙞𝙞. falling slowly

CHAPTER TWO
❝ falling slowly ❞
act one . winter is coming

 winter is coming

     TALIANA'S FAMILY WAS GETTING READY TO LEAVE WINTERFELL, It had been the next morrow and Taliana was feeling homesick already, she knew she was going to be alone soon enough

There had been news that Bran Stark had fallen from the tower, he was unconscious and hasn't woken up yet, some people say he won't wake up, that's what Taliana's mother wishes, but Taliana was more positive and hopeful. When Taliana had heard the new about the tragic incident she was heartbroken, the poor young boy. But he was a climber.

Taliana is standing outside, not looking at anything in particular. When she sees Robb walking towards her, "Good Morrow Robb," Taliana speaks smiling at her betrothed, "Good Morrow princess," Robb smiled back at her.

Robb suddenly put out his arm and Taliana raised her eyebrows, "Join me, i'll show you around," Taliana nodded and took his arm and wrapped it with hers, so the two of them had their arms linked as Robb made Taliana laugh and smile as he showed her around.

While walking around, Robb knew that Jon was leaving to go to the wall, "Did you know that Jon is leaving?" Robb asks his betrothed, "I was unaware of this," Taliana played it off, though it saddened her knowing that the man that intrigued her was leaving.

Taliana and Robb were walking to meet up with Jon who had a saddle on his shoulder, "My princess," Jon spoke as he was the two of them linked together, "You've said goodbye to Bran?" Robb asks his brother and he nodded, "He's not going to die. l know it," Robb spoke and Taliana smiled, "He's going to wake up, no need to worry," Taliana spoke positively and Jon smiled and looked down making sure no one saw him smile because of the princess.

      "You Starks are hard to kill," Jon cleared his throat and he putting the saddle of his horse, "My mother?" Robb asked, since Lady Stark doesn't like Jon and it's shown a lot, it's very obvious, Robb asked the question making sure his mother wasn't rude to Jon, "She was very kind," Jon lied, "Good."