𝙞𝙫. pretty girl

CHAPTER FOUR
❝ pretty girl ❞
act one . winter is coming

 winter is coming

     TALIANA STOOD IN HER CHAMBERS, Cerella had just finished doing the princess' hair for the day

A knock was heard, "Come!" Taliana called out as she turned towards the door, Robb entered, "Princess," Taliana could see that Theon Grayjoy was standing outside of her bed chambers.

    "My lord," Robb smiled small, "Do you wish to join me?" He asks, "Where to?" Taliana asked as she looked back at her friend, who is smirking at her.

     Robb smiled, "i'll be taking Bran riding," Taliana nodded and continued to listen, "–Would you like to join us?"

     Taliana looked back at her lady, almost asking if she should go or not, Cerella nodded. Taliana smiled softly at her lady before turning her body back to the door where Robb is standing.

      "Yes."

——————୨୧——————

BRAN COULDNT STOP SMILING, as Taliana rode horseback with him and Robb walked along side them with Theon, as the four of them went into the woods so that Bran could try out his new saddle, and Taliana accompanied him.

Taliana sat on her horse ladylike, side-saddle. But she wasn't riding, she was with Robb and Theon who sat on a log, watching young Bran ride.

"Not too fast!" Robb yelled out to Bran, the young Stark was riding in circles around the two men and woman.

"When are you gonna tell him?" Theon asks, "Not now," Taliana looked between the two men awkwardly, "Blood for blood. You need to make the Lannisters pay for Jory and the others," Taliana sighed feeling uncomfortable about the conversation that she knew was going to happen. Taliana cleared her throat making the two men look up at her.