Chapter 6: A Morning After

"Let all my joy and happiness be yours
Let all my world be yours and you be mine." -Unknown

At six forty-five AM in the darkness of the boys dorm, an alarm that sat beside Theo's bed began to ring out to wake them for the day. Thus beginning a routine the boys had shared since their first year.

Blaise had already been well awake and moving before the alarm sounded off, to ensure his occupancy of the bathroom first. As it was Theo's alarm that rang out, he was the next to get up, turning the offending machine off. He was quick to throw on his uniform in the darkness- desperate to head out for a morning smoke before breakfast. Enzo was less ecstatic about leaving the warmth of his bed. Once the alarm was shut off, he pulled the covers over his head and muttered about it being too early, too cold, and too dark for him to get up. Eventually, he pulled himself up into a sitting position, his blankets wrapped around him like a cocoon while he waited for the bathroom to become available.

Mattheo, much to all the others annoyance, had his own separate alarm that went off five minutes later. If Theo's alarm had not jarred her from her peaceful sleep the sudden sound of a guitar being played in Olivia's ear would have done the trick. She lifted her head from Mattheo's pillow and looked at the alarm on his side table, it flashed a red light to signify it would soon increase the volume of the blaring music. Mattheo's alarm was a standard one similar to a muggle clock radio with the exception of projecting the time directly above the clock in a bubble of magic. There was a red button on its top to turn it off, and it unfortunately sat just out of Olivia's reach.

Olivia recognized the song it played as one of Mattheo's favorites from a muggle band, The Smiths; she figured he had charmed it to play the song in favor of the blaring bell it would have normally sounded. The first time he had introduced her to the band, it had taken everything in Olivia not to begin spewing all sorts of facts about The Smiths she had learned during her research into his life. After Mattheo had played a cassette for her, Olivia showered the band and his taste in music in compliments. Olivia had gone so far as to ask him for recommendations, however every band he mentioned was one she already knew thanks to the summer break before their fourth year when she had spent all of her time without her parents gathering any information she could about Mattheo from her mothers files. Her reports were thorough enough, detailing everything down to his preferred type of sweets, caramels- the hard ones because he liked the crunching sound they made.

Olivia groaned as she moved to turn off the alarm, only for Mattheo to grab her and pull her back against him in a tight embrace.

"Matty the alarm.." The sound of her voice alerting the boys that a girl was in their dorms.

"Don't care." He groaned as he tightened his hold on her further.

"I do, get off." Olivia said in a slightly louder voice as she pushed a hand into his face to get him off, it was enough to allow her to wiggle slightly out from under him so she could reach the alarm's off button.

"Noooooo..." Mattho whined, his voice muffled from her hand. With a smirk he licked her palm. The moment Olivia let her guard down over the lick he yanked her back to him. He planted his hand firmly on the mattress so he hovered above her.

"EwwWwww!!" Olivia screeched, her voice rose and fell octaves as she wiped her hand on the side of Mattheo's face. "What is wrong with you!?"

Mattheo giggled in response, incredibly pleased with himself by her reaction.

"Uggghh!" Theo groaned loudly, he lit the overhead chandelier as he walked a few steps back towards the beds. "Oi, lovers. Can you save that shit till the rest of us are gone?"