2.

-

Amber watched as kai took off the mask, grinning at their latest victim. "Man, I love the way they beg for us not to kill them." He laughed

"Right?" Amber laughed ,"and the looks on their faces were priceless." Kai titled his head a little to the side. He twirled the knife in his hand.

Amber watched as kai brought the knife to his mouth and watched as his long tongue licked the blood off the knife.

"That's gross." She gagged, and kai laughed before he put the knife his mouth, blood trailed down his chin.

He let out a low moan, "it's so good." He took the knife out. It was cleaned from any blood.

Amber was surprised how kai didn't cut himself, but then again, it was kai. He could do the impossible.

"Good? Kai, blood doesn't taste good." Amber told him, "for you. I love blood, and I love how it tastes. When it's warm. It tastes like shit when it's cold." He said

"Come on. Let's leave before the cops come." She told him and kai sighed ,"I fucking hate cops."

"Isn't your dad the Sheriff?" Amber questioned and kai scoffed

"Extacly. Fucking hate cops."

- -

Kai snuck back into his room , taking off his jacket and throwing on the chair. He kicked off his boots before he walked into the bathroom.

He turned on the shower before taking off his clothes and throwing them in the laundry basket.

He took a quick shower before he realized that he forgot to get clothes. He sighed and wrapped the towel around his waist before walking out of the bathroom.

He grabbed his clothes before dropping the towel and started to get dressed. He was about to put his shirt on when the door opened.

"Ever heard getting dressed in the bathroom?" Tara questioned, "ever heard of fucking knocking?" Kai rolled his eyes as he put his shirt on.

"I need to borrow your vinyl records." She said, walking over to the vinyl records.

"What? Fuck no. Get out my room." Kai told her, slapping her hand away. "Ow, what the fuck kai." Tara rubbed her hand

"Get out my room, Tara."Kai said, "not without those vinyl records." She crossed her arms and glared up at him.

Kai was taller than Tara. He was 6, 2 while Tara was 5,1.

"No." Tara smirked at him ,"Mom!Dad!" She shouted and kai glared at her.

"What's going on?" Stu questioned walking into the room. "Kai won't let me borrow his vinyl records." Tara complained

"Because their mine." Kai told her ,"kai, just let her borrow them." Stu told him

"What? No! Last time I was forced to let her borrow something, she broke it!" Kai agrued

"These are my vinyl records that I brought with my own money! If she wants some so badly then fucking buy her some or better yet! Why not buy it yourself! You have a fucking allowance." Kai said

"Dad! I really need those vinyl records." Stu sighed ,"kai's right, Tara. Those are his vinyl records. He brought them with his own money. It's his choice."

Kai looked at him in surprised. His dad just took his side. Was he still high?

Tara groaned, "God! You are the worst brother ever, kai!" She stomped out of the room.

"Are you okay?" Stu questioned and kai huffed, "who are you and what have you done with my dad?" Stu looked taken back.

"What?" Kai chuckled ,"Nobody ever asks me that. Have you been body snatched? You know, like the pod people from invasion of the body snatchers? That would explain your behavior."

Stu could only stare at his son. Kai sighed ,"I'm fine. Now if you don't mind, I would like to sleep." Stu nodded

"Night, kai. I love you." Kai froze, watching as his dad left his room.

Kai never heard those words before. Well, he heard them but never directed at him.

What the fuck is going on?

Kai sighed before closing the door and locking it. He grabbed his walkman and put his headphones on before dropping himself on his bed as he pressed play on the walkman.

He closed his eyes as music started to fill his ears. A single tear slid down his face.

Did his dad really love him?

-------------------------------

Word count - 723

Hope you enjoy!