3.

-

"Tara!" Kai yelled as he rushed down the stairs. "Tara! What the fuck! I told you not to touch my vinyl records!" She innocently looked at kai.

"I didn't do anything." She lied, and kai scoffed ,"You're the one who wanted them. Give them back, now."

"I didn't take them!" She agrued , "What's with all the yelling?" Sunshine questioned

"Kai's accusing me of stealing his vinyl records!" Tara told her ,"she did!" Kai said

"Kai, stop accusing your sister of stealing things. Tara doesn't steal." Sunshine told him."Oh? So you're taking her side?"

"Yes, I am." Sunshine told him, and kai scoffed ,"but she took my vinyl records!"

"What's going on?" Billy questioned, walking in the kitchen with stu following closely behind.

"Kai's accusing our daughter of stealing his vinyl records." Sunshine said, crossing her arms and giving kai a disappoint look.

"I didn't steal anything, Papa." Tara said, tears in her eyes. "Kai's being really mean to me since last night."

"Kai, how many times do I have to tell to stop being mean to your sister." Billy sighed

Kai clenched his fist , "but she took my records."

"Kai, enough!" Billy snapped ,"I had a shitty day yesterday, and I don't want to deal with your shit today!"

Kai tsk, keeping his tears at bay, "Yeah, you won't be dealing with my shit today. Take her side like you always do. It doesn't matter. " He mumbled before he walked away.

"Kai! Wait!" Stu rushed after him. Kai opened the front door and walked out. "I'm leaving. You, Papa, and mom don't have to deal with me today. It's not like you do anyway."

"Kai, you know your papa didn't mean what he said. He just stressed, that's all." Kai took a deep breath and looked at stu.

"You're a liar, dad." With that, kai got on his bike and rushed off. Stu could only watch.

What did kai mean by that?

- -

Kai knocked on the window and waited. He didn't wait long until the window slid open. "Kai?" Kai climb through the window

"Sorry for coming over so early, Amber." Amber shrugged, "it's fine. What's wrong?" She questioned

"Everyone keeps taking Tara's side. It's not fair." Kai ranted, and Amber let him. She just listened closely. Her anger for Tara just kept fueling.

"My dad told me he loved me yesterday, but I knew he was lying. I mean, my parents don't love me, they never did." Kai continued. He took a shaky breath ,"I actually believed it for a second, you know? That he actually did love me. My whole family hates me. My twin sister hates me and makes my whole fucking life so fucking hard and I hate it."

Tears slid down his face , as he ran a hand through his hair. "Did Richie call you? Did he tell when we can leave? I don't want to be here in woodsboro anymore. I just want to run away and never come back."

Amber sighed, "he hasn't called me yet. I'm sorry about your family." She told him , kai wiped his tears, "once we're done with this plan. I'm out."

"You wanna get high?" Amber questioned, and kai looked at her ,"I was wondering when you were gonna ask that." She playfully rolled her eyes before smirking.

"Let's raid my dad's alcohol stash."

- -

"I fucked up didn't i?" Billy questioned, running a hand through his hair. "You both did." Stu told him , glancing at Sunshine as well.

"He was accusing Tara of stealing." Sunshine told him and stu sighed ,"Did you even bother to hear his side of the story?" He questioned

"Last night, Tara wanted his vinyl records for whatever reason. Kai kept telling her no. I told her no-" "why?"Sunshine cut him off

"Because mommy's little girl can't have everything!" Stu snapped ,"I love our daughter, I do, but I also love our son. Kai brought those vinyl records with his own money, and it was his choice whether or not Tara could borrow them." Stu told them

"I'm taking Kai's side on this." He added ,"we always take Tara's side, and I'm sick of it. Kai's our kid whether you like it or not. I know the two of you didn't want kai, but he's our kid, and we need to treat him as we treat the rest of our kids."

"Who said we never wanted kai? We love kai." Billy said, and stu chuckled, "Right. You have a funny way of showing it. You were worried about turning out just like Hank, but guess what, Billy? You did." Stu spat out

"And you, you wanted to be the best mom, but guess what, you're not. At least not to kai. We all know the two of you clearly have a favorite, and that shit needs to stop." He continued

"Sam and kai are our kids as well. It's not just Tara. " He scoffed, shaking his head before walking away.

"Shit!"

---------------------------

Word count - 832

Hope you enjoy!