5.

-

"You slept with chad!" Tara whispered, shouted and kai looked down at her, "what the fuck are you on?" Kai asked, slamming his locker shut.

Tara crossed her arms. "You know I like him. Why would you sleep with him?" Kai rolled his eyes.

"New flash, Tara. Chad has a girlfriend, aka Liv? Your friend." Kai told her , "and why are you so pissed? You're not his girlfriend, and second, it was his choice, not mine." Kai leaned down

"Piss me off and I'll fucking slam your head into those lockers." He threatened before walking away.

"You're such an asshole, malachi!" Kai paused his walking, and he turned around. He raised his hand and raised his middle finger.

"And you're a bitch! Live with it!"

- -

Amber hated Tara more than anything. She also hated Chad. She knew that Chad had some sort of crush on Kai and Tara was such a bitch to Kai.

She needed to get rid of them and she will. Then, after the plan is done, she and kai would leave woodsboro and live a happy life together.

Though, she has to get Kai to love her first. Currently, he has no love in his body but pure hatred.

It would be a difficult task to get Kai to love, but she will never give up on him.

No matter what.

- -

Kai walked out of school and saw his Papa leaning against his cruiser with his arms crossed and sunglass.

"Kai!" Billy waved at him, a smile on his face, and kai looked behind him, making sure he wasn't calling for another kai.

Kai walked over ,"Yeah?" Why was Billy here? Why was he smiling at him? "How are you feeling? "Billy questioned

"Fine, why?" Kai questioned, confused on why Billy was asking him questions.

"Chad said you were feeling sick. It's you stayed over at his." Billy told him ,"Oh, yeah. I just ate too much candy." He lied

"Hop in. I'll give you a ride home." Billy told him, opening the back door, and kai just nodded, confused about what was happening.

"Hey, you know I love you, right?" Billy questioned, and kai looked at him ,"Uh.. yeah." Kai got in the car, and he waited for Tara.

As soon as Tara got in the car, Billy started to drive. Kai pulled out his phone and started to text with Amber.

Kai - "I think something is wrong with my dads."

Amber didn't waste any time replying.

Amber - "How so?"

Kai - "First, my dad told me he loved me and then my Papa. It's weird, and I think they have been body snatched or something. You know, like the movie, invasion of the body snatchers."

Amber - "That's like super weird. Where are you?"

Kai -" Papa is driving Tara and I home. It's extremely weird that he invited me this time."

Amber - "That's fucking weird."

Kai glanced up as the radio came to life with chatter from other cops.

Kai - "Text you back in like a minute."

Amber - "Okay."

Kai turned off his phone and glanced at Tara, who was texting on her own phone.

"I'm been called down to a scene. You two would be okay to hang for a while?" Billy questioned

Kai nodded ,"Yeah."

"Whatever." Tara mumbled. Kai leaned forward, interested in the scene. "So, uh, what is it? A dead body or something?" He questioned

Billy glanced at him before looking back at the road. "Yeah. Another attack."

Kai looked down. He hasn't killed anybody yet. He wondered if Amber killed without him.

"Sit back and put your seat belt on." Billy told him and kai sat back, putting his seat belt on.

Kai looked out the window, waiting to arrive at the scene. It only took a couple of minutes before Billy stopped the car.

"Stay in the car." He told them before getting out of the car. Kai looked out the window, watching.

He got a glimpse of the body, and he got out of the car and rushed over. "Steven?" Billy looked at kai. "I thought I told you to stay in the car."

"T- that's steven." Kai told him. Kai didn't really care for him, but he did sell good drugs for a low price.

Someone killed his drug dealer and he was fucking pissed. "Kai, go wait in the car."

Kai went back to the car and got inside,
pulling out his phone.

Kai - "Steven is dead."

-----------------------------

Word count - 743

Hope you enjoy!

More chapters are coming soon!