35.

-
" - I told him everything! And that jerk walked out without a word!" Malachi said as he walked into Dr. Claudia office

"I'm with a client." Dr. Claudia said, gesturing towards the man sitting on the chair.

"It's Bob. You won't mind, right?" Malachi asked, and Bob shook his head. "No. I'll just eat a chocolate bar."

Malachi smiled slightly before he turned to Dr. Claudia. "He wanted to know everything! He wanted to know, so I told him. I told him everything, including the murders and Richie,"

Malachi sighed, "he didn't say anything. He just turned around and walked out of our apartment."

"That's a shitty move." Bob commented, "Thank you, bob!" Malachi said, and Bob smiled ,"No problem."

"Maybe I'm the problem, right? I mean, everyone loved kai. Everyone would rather prefer kai over me. I'm the killer, not kai." Malachi said , nodding to himself

"That's it! I'm gone, and kai is coming back. I don't know how, but he will come out, and I will just disappear." Malachi said.

He smiled ,"That's a great plan! Thank you, Dr. Claudia. You are the best!" He said before rushing out

"Wait, Malachi!"
- -

Chad knew that he shouldn't have walked out on Malachi after he told him everything, but he just needed some space to think, to progress it all.

He couldn't believe it, but Malachi did have a lot of problems. He was pissed at Richie for involving Malachi in his plans for making him the killer he is today.

He will always love Malachi, but he didn't think their relationship would be the same again.

He should go back and apologize for walking out on Malachi. He didn't deserve that, not after telling him the truth.

Chad sighed and headed back to his apartment.

Chad should've known, deep down, he had a feeling. When Malachi forced him to do the laundry, Chad found some blood on Malachi clothes. His clothes were black, so it was barely noticeable, but Chad noticed it.

He never asked where the blood came from. He had trusted him, and he knew Malachi was going to tell when he wanted to, when he was ready, but Chad wasn't ready to hear.

He was such an idiot and he will keep apologizing to him for the rest of their lives.

Chad walked into his apartment and closed the door behind him. "Malachi?"

Chad searched the apartment and he couldn't find him. Chad cursed to himself and sat on the couch with his head in his hands.

He messed up big time. Chad looked up as the apartment door opened, and Malachi walked in.

"Malachi!" Chad stood up, smiling before he frowned , "Look, I'm sorry, I know it was a jackass move that I left."

Malachi stared at him ,"Left? What are you on about?" He asked, taking off his jacket and tossing it on the couch.

He sat down and kicked his feet up, grabbing the remote and turning on TV.

"Um, are you okay?" Chad asked, and Malachi looked at him ,"Oh, right. Um, so, Malachi did this thing cause, let's face it, the dude is -" he brought his hand up and twirled his finger around his head and whistled

"Crazy!" He laughed, shaking his head , "anyway, the dude was trying to bring out kai, you know, the one that everyone loves, and it didn't work. He just knocked his head against a rock and blacked out,"

"Wait, what!? Let me see your head! And why are you talking in the third person?" Chad asked, cupping Malachi's face in his hands and examining his head.

"Yeah, that's the thing - stop that - I'm not Malachi or kai." Chad looked down at Malachi

"What?" Malachi swatted his hands away, "Yeah, you see, Malachi, he created different people in his mind, and when he's stressed or just so fucked up in the head, we come out."

"Right, split personality disorder, I just thought it was Malachi and kai." Chad said, sitting down next to him

"Ha! Guess Malachi never told you about the rest of us! I'm Mal, and there's Mala. All of our names are kinda just nicknames for Malachi, Mala Barley comes out. It's when Malachi doesn't feel pretty enough," Malachi or Mal explained.

"Doesn't feel pretty enough?" Chad questioned, raising an eyebrow, and Mal hummed

"Yeah, Mala came out in fifth grade when Malachi was wearing braces. Everyone made fun of him for that, ha! Hey, you ever watch means girl? Mala was like that after she came out! She was such a bitch and it was so funny. Everyone left Malachi alone afterward." Mal said, chuckling

"Well, what are you?" Chad asked, and Mal looked at him, grinning

"Take a guess, prince charming. Kai's the softie, Malachi's the crazy one, and Mala is the mean girl." Mal told him, chuckling

He smirked at Chad, his eyes darkening ,

"I'm the one that no one fucks with."

---------------------------

Word Count - 824

Hope you enjoy!

Okay, Malachi personality!

Malachi- the original / crazy one

Kai - The softie

Mala - The mean girl [yet to come out]

Mal - the trickester [be later explained]