33.

-
Stu watched as Malachi seasoned the chicken. He worked like he belonged in the kitchen.

"You have to be careful when you're killing someone, Malachi." Stu told him, and Malachi glanced at him,

"I am. I am very careful but.." Malachi trailed off, and stu raised an eyebrow, "but?"

Malachi sighed ,"I think Chad suspicious of me. I mean, he found blood on one of my shirts last time I forced him to do the laundry."

"What did you tell him?" Stu asked , and Malachi shrugged, "that it wasn't mine."

"Malachi!" Malachi put the chicken in the oven and turned to face his dad.

"What? I wasn't gonna lie and say it was my blood because obviously it wasn't. I've been thinking of telling Chad about everything." Malachi told him, sitting on the counter and grabbing a bottle of wine.

He looked at it before shrugging, and he popped it open.

"Are you sure about that, Malachi?" Stu questioned, eyeing the way Malachi drowned half the bottle in one go.

Malachi pulled the bottle away from his lips and smacked his lips a few times, "Taste weird."

"I'm pretty sure, dad. I..I love him, and I can't keep lying to him about who I'm really am." Malachi said, frowning

"I'm just...kinda scared that he'll hate me." He added

"He won't." Stu told him, and Malachi sighed ,"Probably. He'll probably be mad at me, but I can handle that."

"Seriously, dad. Where did you guys get this wine? It tastes really weird." Malachi questioned, placing the almost empty wine bottle down.

"Your papa's new partner gave him to him as a welcome gift," stu replied, " we were gonna drink it later." He added

Malachi let out a small laugh ,"Oops!" Stu chuckled, and Malachi jumped down from the counter.

"Hey, how come you did stop me from drinking it?" Malachi questioned, and stu softly chuckled

"You're old enough to drink." Stu told him, and Malachi smiled , "I know, but it's your house. You could've stopped me."

"I'm thinking of making potato salad, what do you think?" Malachi questioned

"Yeah, sounds good."
- -
Malachi walked inside of his apartment, and Chad was sitting on the couch. "Hey, I brought some leftovers if you're hungry." Malachi said, placing down the stuff in the counter before he took off his boots and jacket.

"How'd it go with your parents?" Chad questioned, standing up and walking over to him.

"It went great. How were your classes?" Malachi questioned, turning to face Chad.

"They would've been better if you were with me." Chad replied, and Malachi chuckled, "You're so cheesy."

Chad smiled before he placed a small kiss on Malachi lips. It was once before he did it again and again.

Malachi rolled his eyes before he wrapped his arms around Chad's shoulders and kissed him.

Chad hummed, placing his hands on Malachi hips, pulling him closer.

Malachi moaned, and Chad pulled back ,"bedroom?" Malachi nodded, grinning

"Bedroom." He let out a surprised yell as Chad picked him up. He laughed as Chad took them to their room.

(Smut warning!)
-
Chad gently put him on the bed, and Malachi kissed him as he unbuckled Chad's pants.

Malachi flipped their position as he pulled Chad's pants along with underwear.

Malachi smirked before he leaned down and took Chad's full length in his mouth.

"Fuck!" Chad moaned, he put a hand behind Malachi head, keeping him in place as he sucked him off.

Chad's hips buckled, and he started to fuck Malachi's mouth. Malachi moaned, and Chad groaned, closing his eyes as he felt pleasure coursing through his body.

Chad could feel himself almost cumming but he didn't, instead he pulled Malachi back who let out a small whine before Chad flipped him over, so he was on top.

"Your mouth is something else, baby." Chad whispered, and Malachi smirked ,"I know."

Chad took his shirt before he took Malachi's clothes off.

Malachi spread his legs, and Chad silently cursed. "You're so beautiful, Malachi."

"Just fuck me already, babe." Chad let out a small laugh ,"So impatient."

Chad lined himself up at Malachi's entrance, and Chad being the jerk he is decided to tease Malachi.

Malachi tsk before he pushed Chad, so he was sitting and he climbed on his lap,

"Such a jerk, Chad." Malachi said before kissing him and slowly sinking down. Both boys moaned, Chad gripped Malachi hips and smirked into the kiss as he buckled his hips upwards.

Malachi gasped as he could feel Chad's full length inside of him. Chad took the opportunity to explore Malachi's mouth.

Chad and Malachi rocked their hips in synce. Small whines left Malachi before a muffled scream left him as Chad found his spot.

Pure pleasure filled his body, and Malachi pulled back from the kiss. His breathing was erratic, his eyes full of lust and love.

"I love you, Chad." Chad smiled,

"I love you, Malachi."
----------------------------
Word count - 824

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry for the bad smut.