Aether x rain 🔞

Aether stormed to his dressing room and started throwing stuff around while yelling it was obvious that he was furious. Sodo was being more of a dick than usual which alone pissed him off a lot. But not only that, he accidentally broke two of his strings on his guitar, and it's only a few minutes until showtime.

So not only was he pissed off but he was also stressed out, which only made him more angry. Now usually he could control his emotions but when it came to serving his dark lord and spreading his name, he would go a bit feral.

While he was taking a breather in his room trying to calm down a bit, he heard a soft knock at his door. He let out a half groan and half growl before getting up and opening the door. He was met with rains soft innocent gaze, which kind of calmed him down but also made him a little horny. "Hey, you ok? I know Sodo is being an ass but I wanted to check on y-" Rain didn't even get to finish what he was saying before Aether pulled him in the room and slammed him against door after closing it.

Aether smashed his lips against rains before he could protest. Rain whimpered against Aether's lips as he tugged on Aether's shirt desperately trying to grind against him. Rain moans softly as Aether plunged his tongue in rains mouth making the both of them even more horny. "Please Aeth, I need it." Rain whines again once aether broke the kiss to mark rain's neck.

"Who's in charge?" Aether growled as he pinned rain to the door by his neck, choking him slightly. "Y-You are." Rain whimpered as he tried to grind against Aether's leg but stopped when Aether tightened his grip on rain's throat. "Then shut up and take it." Aether growled as he ripped off both of their pants and boxers.

Aether stuck his fingers in rains mouth before speaking up again. "Suck them." Rain complied immediately, sucking on Aether's fingers gently. Aether suddenly removed his fingers from rain's mouth but before rain could say anything Aether shoved his fingers inside of rain, making rain cry out in pleasure and pain.

Aether growled while marking rains neck and fingering him deeply stretching him out. Rain moaned and whimpered as precum leaked from his tip. "Please aeth I need it just fuck me please!" Rain cried out as he started grinding down wanting aethers fingers deeper.

Aether pulled his fingers out and looked at how they glistened in rains juices before he shoved them in rains mouth. Rain closed his eyes as he sucked on aether's digits before his eyes shot open as he let out a scream of pleasure and pain as aether suddenly thrusted all the way into him.

Aether groaned as rain clenched around him tightly as he tried to relax so he would adjust to Aether's size. Once Aether felt Rain finally relax he started ruthlessly pounding into him, not giving him a chance to escape.

Rain whimpered and cried out as Aether ruthlessly pounded into his prostate. Aether wrapped his tail around Rain's neck not too tight but enough to make him dizzy. Rain whined at the extra stimulation, he loved being choked while getting railed. Aether occasionally squeezed Rain's throat and every time he squeezed Rain clenched around him, making Aether smirk and go harder.

Aether was about to say something until the 5 minute alarm went off meaning the band had 5 minutes to get on stage and in position. Rain whimpered and Aether growled in frustration before pulling out and slowly laying Rain down on the couch and hurriedly getting their clothes back on and grabbing their guitars, before putting their glamour on and walking out the room and managing to get on stage as soon as Sodo started Kaisarion.

The ritual went well thankfully, but it was obvious that something was not completely normal right especially with Rain stumbling around everywhere and Aether being more aggressive with Sodo. Once the ritual was over Aether dragged Rain backstage and back to his room and it was obvious he was very pent up and sexually frustrated.

Rain was tripping over his own feet until he was roughly slammed against Aether's door. He was barely able to process anything before Aether kissed him roughly and licked into Rain's mouth.

Aether ripped Rain's clothes off and took his own pants and boots off. Aether grabbed Rain's waist and lifted him up before roughly slamming back into rain and continuing to destroy his insides as Rain quickly wrapped his arms and legs around Aether.

Rain sobbed and cried out in pleasure while clawing at Aether's back. Aether growled into Rain's ear as Rain covered his mouth to silence his sounds. Aether quickly pinned Rain's hands above his head and thrusted into Rain harder, hitting Rain's prostate with every thrust.

Rain whimpered before digging his claws into Aether's arms before crying out as he came. Rain whimpered as he covered both of their stomachs with his seed. Aether growled as he continued his ruthless pace and Rain whimpered softly starting to get overstimulated.

"Did I give you permission to cum, slut?" Aether growled out as he continued his ruthless pace. Rain whimpered as he shook his head, not being able to speak. "Use your words slut, or I'll stop and have Swiss come in here to help me put you in your place." Aether growled out Rain tried to speak but couldn't get anything but sobs and whimpers out.

Then Aether stopped and carried Rain to the couch. Rain thought maybe he was going to clean him up but instead. Aether grabbed his phone and made a text before pulling out of Rain and getting on his knees. Rain whined softly already knowing what was going to happen.

Rain gasped before reaching for Aether's horns and whimpering softly as Aether suddenly took Rain's cock in his mouth until he felt Rain hit the back of his throat. Rain whimpered as Aether continued sucking his cock with deep and slow strokes with his tongue.

Rain looked up as the door opened and Swiss came in with a box, before closing the door with his foot. Swiss approached them before setting the box on the table and opening it up revealing almost everything kinky that you could imagine.

Rain whimpered as Aether pulled off his cock as soon as he got on the brink of another orgasm. Rain let out a sob knowing it was going to be a very long night...

CLIFFHANGER BITCH