Cowbell x reader

A lil bit of fluff this time, I'll probably write some smut tomorrow but for now enjoy Cowbell fluff 😘
————————————————————————

     You woke up alone in bed, it was already 9:45. Usually Cowbell woke up as soon as the sun was shining through the window, which often meant you woke up alone in the morning. You and cowbell have been together for almost a year now, when you first met you immediately clicked and started hanging out more and more. Now you are overjoyed to be where you are, in a relationship with the ghoul you love.

     You slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Once you were dressed you went downstairs to eat breakfast with the other ghouls like usual. You saw Chains, Alpha, Omega, and Zephyr all sitting in the kitchen talking while Omega and Chains cooked breakfast.

Alpha and Zephyr were on the counter talking while watching the other ghouls cooking and talking as well. "Hey, How'd you sleep?" Omega asked before handing you a cup of coffee when he noticed you enter the room and sit on top of the counter. "I slept ok, have you seen Bell?" You asked softly as you sip your coffee slowly. "I think he's with Rain and Mountain feeding the fishes." Zephyr said softly as he ate the eggs and bacon on the plate that Chains handed to him.

You smiled softly at the thought of your boyfriend spilling facts about the different fishes. You grabbed four plates and cups of coffee bed you walked out the the back where the lake is. You spotted the three ghouls sitting by the lake tossing pieces of food into the water. You smiled before sneaking up and screaming into the ghouls ears. They all screamed and fell into the water.

Rain growled playfully before smiling and starting to swim around happily with the other fishes. Mountain got out of the water and squeezed the water out of his clothes with a pout, but he smiled softly when he saw the cup of hot coffee and plate of breakfast, he took them and sat on a log and enjoyed the drink and food. Cowbell noticed you and laughed softly before splashing you with water and pulling you into the water with him.

You both laughed before getting out and starting to eat your breakfast. While you guys were eating Rain got out of the water and started to eat his breakfast happily after his little swim around. You guys talked happily while eating breakfast before heading back inside and placing your dishes in the dishwasher.

Everyone took a shower before deciding to watch some movies and play board games. You guys all sat on the couch and started watching some movies. Mountain and Omega sat on the floor playing chess. Ifrit, Swiss, Alpha, and Aether were playing Uno. The ghoulettes were painting each other's nails. And everyone else was sitting around watching the movie.

The first few movies were either comedies or action movies. The girls and you decided to make some dinner while the guys started to clean up the living room and make a big nest so that everyone was comfortable. Once dinner was ready everyone grabbed their plate and sat down and began eating while watching a scary movie. You jumped at a few of the jump scares which made Cowbell hold you tighter

Once the movie was over you all watched a Disney movie and started cleaning up. You guys finally finished cleaning and decided to relax on the couches. You and a few others fell asleep, you woke up when you felt yourself getting carried. You opened your eyes and realized that Cowbell was carrying you to bed. You were placed on the bed gently and felt the warm blankets being placed over you. Then you were pulled gently against Cowbells back.

He held you tightly as he began gently purring into your neck while snuggling you close. You felt Cowbell gently stroke your hair and soon you slowly felt the sleepiness consuming you. So you closed your eyes and fell into a peaceful slumber, in the arms of the ghoul you love.

————————————————————————
A little short because it was rushed a bit but sweet ❤️