Aether x Sodo (?)

I really didn't know if I should've made them a couple or not so I just went with the flow :)
————————————————————————

     It was a normal day for Papa Terzo, he'd wake up and Aether and Sodo were always fighting. Sodo was recently turned to a fire ghoul, so he was still getting used to the whole idea of being a fire ghoul and the changes that came with it. This morning however was slightly different, Sodo woke up and was more annoyed and frustrated than usual he growled for no reason as he got out of bed and showered. He was growling at everything and everyone for no reason, once he had gotten himself dressed and ready for the day he went to the ghouls kitchen to get something to eat.

     Each time he passed by a few ghouls he let out a growl each time, once he got to the kitchen he saw Aether sitting on a counter happily eating a banana while talking to Cumulus. Sodo growled deeply at the sight, for some reason he always had a problem with Aether he never really knew why but he didn't really care. He stormed to the fridge and grabbed some food before going over to the microwave to warm it up before Aether speaks up. "Hey sodo what's up, are you in heat? Do you want me to help you?" Aether suggested smirking as he wiggled his eyebrows at the new fire ghoul.

     Sodo growled louder at the comment before turning around and speaking up while glaring at the quintessence ghoul. "You're the last person I would go to for help." Sodo said as he turned back around to his now warm food. "I bet you'd go to Rain first wouldn't you?" Aether said making the water ghoul blush deep red and curl up while hiding his face in embarrassment. Sodo growled and threw a pick at Aether that he had in his pocket. Aether threw a pick back at him making Sodo growl and flip him off as he cussed at Aether. His anger spiked when Aether started laughing at him. Soon enough both of the ghouls started cussing, flipping each other off, throwing picks while cumulus sat on the table enjoying the show.

     Soon enough Papa Terzo came into the kitchen and sprayed them with water making them both look at him. "That's enough!" Papa said before grabbing a bag and he pulled out two shirts. Sodo growled at the shirts making Papa spray him with water again and put the shirt on him and Aether before saying something in Italian before walking out. Aether and Sodo went to the living room and Aether sat and talked with the other ghouls casually as Sodo sat in the corner growling at everyone and everything. "He really is a gremlin." Cirrus said to Cumulus as they both sat on the couch drinking their tea after watching the whole scene unfold. "I told you." Cumulus said smirking as he imagined Sodo as a chihuahua.
————————————————————————

     Finally done 🥳 I'm very sorry I'm being slow but I finally got this one out I will try and push for more stories but I hope you enjoyed:)