Phantom x M!reader 🔞

So I actually had no idea what to write so I tried to come up with something and this is the only idea I could come up with soooooo I'm sorry if it sucks but enjoy ☺️
————————————————————————

You had a terrible week, you've been yelled at by your parents, you had piles of work to finish, you didn't get to eat lunch, and you've been having problems with your family members. And your mate Phantom was on tour with the band, you knew if you called him he would be there for you in an instant. But you decided you could wait it out, so you did. After about two weeks, you surprisingly got a few weeks off. you didn't think anything of it as you went back into your room and mentally crawled into a whole, not getting out of bed unless it's to use the restroom or eat something, even though you would sometimes throw it up.

Weeks have passed and your mental health has only dropped more and more. You can't remember how long it had been since you left your room. You only knew that sister imperator was giving you the week of but you didn't know why. Until suddenly in the midst of your thoughts you hear a knock at your door before it opens and then someone's voice. "WHERES MY BEAUTIFUL MATE!" You hear and you look up to see Phantom at the doorway then you remember, sister imperator gave you the week off so you could spend time with Phantom when he came back. "Sweetie? What's wrong?" He asks softly as he closes the door and approaches you slowly after seeing you curled up in blankets and the tear stains on your cheeks.

He sits down on the bed next to you before laying down and pulling you into his chest as you begin crying softly. "It's ok my love, let it out, I'll always be here for you." He says softly as he gently strokes your hair while whispering into your ear softly, you eventually calm down after a while before falling asleep in his arms into a dreamless.

You wake up slowly as you feel someone caressing your hair softly while placing soft and gentle kisses all over your face, neck, and shoulder. "baby, wake up." You hear Phantom whisper to you softly. You open your eyes and see Phantom in front of you holding you close against his chest, with his signature goofy smile. "I got you a surprise." He said excitedly before picking you up bridal style, when he gets you downstairs you see your favorite breakfast on the table along with a big bouquet of your favorite flowers. "Phantom did you do all this?" You asked him as he put you down so you can look at everything. "Yup, I was scared that you were gonna wake up soon so I had a few of the ghouls help me place everything and set everything up." He says blushing bright red. "I love it, it's perfect." You said softly before pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss. You smirk as you feel him melting under your touch.

After a few moments he reluctantly pulled away and you both agree to start eating the food before it gets cold. As you guys are eating you both talk about what to do for the day and you both decided to go on a date. "Go and take a shower and I'll join you once I'm done." Phantom said softly once you both finished your food. So you nod and go upstairs to take a shower, you get under the water and enjoy the feeling of the hot water trickling down your muscles.

You hear someone whistle softly and turn to find Phantom watching you with a smirk on his face as he checks you out. "I forgot just how handsome you are." He says softly before getting in the shower with you and getting some soap in his hands before he begins to massage the soap into your back gently while he gently kisses up and down your neck. He slowly runs his hands down to your hardened cock before gripping it gently and starting to stroke it just how you like.

     He pulls your hand away and pins you against the wall when you try to cover your mouth. "Let me hear those pretty sounds, baby." He says softly as he begins stroking your cock faster and faster while marking your neck gently with love bites. "Phantom please baby 'm gonna cum." You say softly as your cock twitches in his hand. "Go ahead baby boy. Let go, make a mess for me baby." He whispers in your ear before you let out a loud moan as you cover your abdomen and his hand in your cum.