Chapter 4

Within the safe and cozy lands of the Omega Timeline...

Dream sat down under a tree, a decent distance away from The Plaza, he needed some time for himself and to cool off, a lot was on his mind lately.

Dream sighed as he looked at the sky, white as a void yet as beautiful as rain.

"I don't know what went over me in that moment," Dream thought.

"I obviously had the chance to kill him and yet..."

"I didn't,"

"I could've stopped a lot of problems by doing so,"

"...Have I become weak-?"

But suddenly, another individual walked up to Dream, they had seemingly been searching for them the entire time.

"There you are," Dust spoke, snapping Dream out of his trance as the two looked at each other.

"It looks like you're at ease now," Dust spoke.

"Somewhat," Dream responded.

"Usually I'd try to calm people down In times like this but... This looks like a problem only you can solve," Dust spoke.

"Well, all I can say is I hope you're doing alright," Dust said before walking away back to The Plaza.

"I'll be heading over to Killer and Horror now, if you see Zeph come back then tell me, thanks," Dust said.

"Yeah... I will," Dream spoke, sighing out of relief.

...

Nightmare walked through his castle, located in a universe he manually took out of the two main multiverses.

Walking beside him was Zero and another skeleton.

"So, how'd it go, boss?" Zero asked.

"It almost worked, but the barrier couldn't stop Zeph from seeing through it, his sight is truly something extraordinary," Nightmare answered.

"Then why not pluck his eyes out?" The second skeleton suggested.

"It could be a good idea but Zeph is far stronger than you think..."

"Insanity," Nightmare said, smirking as he looked over to Insanity who had a rather disappointed look on his face.

"I'll have to agree with Boss, I reckon you wouldn't even be able to land a small cut on him-" Zeph quickly ducked down, avoiding Insanity's attack which tried to decapitate him completely.

"You challenging me, prick?" Insanity questioned in a malicious tone.

"Possibly," Zero responded in a sarcastic tone.

But that interaction was quickly put to a halt as Nightmare released his aura of negativity, causing the two to bow down due to its sheer power.