Chapter 7

Dream dashed towards Sau, sending out multiple slashes of positivity magic while Sau narrowly dodged them, meanwhile, Insanity attempted to sweep Dream by the leg with a sneak attack, but as he tried doing so, Dream quickly jumped upwards, kicking both Sau and Insanity away simultaneously with his legs in a split position.

But while Sau and Insanity were sent away, Sau sent out multiple blasts of pain magic, which was to explode upon contact, while Insanity summoned his bloody Gaster Blaster, which sent a beam of magic almost as red as Sau's attack.

"...So be it," Dream thought in a serious tone as he summoned two positivity barriers, temporarily stopping the two attacks for a short moment, giving him enough time to slip out of that situation

...

Horror was seemingly knocked on the ground, like a ragdoll as Zero and Dos stood over him, he was bleeding in some areas but knowing his strength, he would most definitely not die to them.

"You hesitating on killing him?" Zero asked as he turned to Dos.

"As I said, I take heavy displeasure in killing potential," Dos responded.

"Ah, that's such a problem with you, honestly, for being the embodiment of terror, you're anything BUT terrific," Zero spoke sarcastically.

"Who said my ideology and personality had to follow the concept I am?" Dos replied in a rather serious tone.

"...Eh, never mind," Zero spoke back as the two then turned to Horror who was still on the ground.

But in that instance, the two felt rough shaking behind them, as if something was landing.

As they turned around, a few beams and blasts of string and angelic magic flew right toward them, but luckily, they were both able to teleport out of the way.

"ABOUT DAMN TIME!" Error shouted as he summoned more of his strings from his hands, searching for HIS two adversaries as he flew away.

"Don't go too far, both literally and figuratively," Zeph told Error as he flew away.

"Geez... They really fucked him up," Killer remarked as he and Dust dashed towards Horror, seeing if he was alright.

"He isn't dead at least," Dust spoke, sighing out of relief.

"Hey, Zeph, you have healing magic or something?" Dust asked as he turned around.

"Hm? Well, I do, but it'll be a bit hard for me to pull off, still I could give it a try," Zeph responded, walking up to the three as Dust and Killer stepped out of the way.

"On to the main problem..." Zeph muttered, as his hands were covered in angelic magic while Killer and Dust watched patiently and worriedly.

Zeph touched Horror with his magic-imbued hands, his face looked tensed as he tried his best to manipulate the magic into healing Horror's body.

"I'm still quite an amateur at this... I mean, it took me four days just to regrow my arm ever since that fight with Beelzebub..." Zeph said, as he continued pouring angelic magic into his hands, desperately trying to heal Horror, which seemed to work, but it was rather slow.