CHAPTER 5

'Kavin.. Purvi ne tumse kuch kaha..?' Dushyant asked and Kavin replied that she was mad and she wanted her right as his wife. 

'Chalo kuch tho kiya Purvi ne apna rishta badhane ke liye.. Varna yeh Kavin tho Priya ke chakkar mei shaadi shuda hone ke bawajood bhi akele rehta saari umar..' Dushyant thought. He nodded his head saying, 'oh' and left from there.

'Dr. Purvi... Aapke patient ka operation...' A nurse remembered her.

'Surgery ki tayari ho chuki hai na..?' Purvi questioned and they said yes and Purvi went to the operation theatre. She operated on a patient.

Purvi finally came out after the operation

Purvi finally came out after the operation. The director of the hospital came to her and said with a smile.

'Purvi koi surgery kare aur vo fail hai aisa kabhi ho nahi sakta.. Itna complicated surgery tum kaise kar leti ho..?' The director asked her.

'Excuse me sir.. Mere aur bhi surgeries hai, if you excuse me, mujhe dusri surgery mei jaana hoga..' Purvi said and left for another operation.

At night, Kavin messaged Purvi and told her that he was working overnight, so he can't pick her. She messaged back, 'okay'. At midnight, Kavin finally returned back to his house and saw that Purvi wasn't in his room.

Kavin went inside his room, laid on his bed and slept peacefully. The next day, he got up, freshened up and came outside for breakfast. His mother prepared breakfast for him and he ate. He left for bureau.

'Vaise tho Purvi ne kaha ki vo mere biwi hone ka hak leke rahegi par vo tho kal hospital jaane ke baad se kuch bhi nahi kiya..' Kavin thought. He turned on his pc and started working.

Like this, a week passed by and Purvi messaged Kavin that she was busy in hospital and Kavin also did the same replying that he has work in bureau. Kavin caught a big criminal and Shalini wanted to celebrate, so a party was held in their house.

The party was going on and Purvi was in her room as she just came from the hospital. She got freshened up and was about to leave the room. Purvi came downstairs.

'Congratulations Kavin sir..' Shreya wished him. He gave a small smile in return.

'Aaj bhabhi wish nahi karegi kya..?' Dushyant thought and he went near Purvi.

'Bhabhs..' Dushyant spoke.

'Hmm..?' She looked at him.

'Kya hua.. Aap itne pareshaan kyun lag rahi ho..?' Dushyant asked when he saw Purvi.

'Nahi vo.. Vo bas mai aise hi.. I mean hospital mei file work hai..' Purvi said and Dushyant nodded his head in yes.

'Vaise aap Kavin ko congratulate nahi karenge kya..?' Dushyant asked and he noticed that she was nervous.

'Aapko sharm aa raha hai..?' Dushyant asked looking at Purvi.

'Sharm..?' Purvi asked.

'Nahi aap itne nervous ho rahe hai.. Mujhe laga aap abhi abhi gaav se aayi hai..' Dushyant commented.

'Ai--aisa ku--kuch nahi hai..' Purvi said still being nervous.

'Dushyant Purvi ke saath itna kya baat kar raha hai..?' Sachin asked. Kavin looked at them and then at Sachin.

'Pata nahi..' Kavin said and then he went to the sofa and sat. Sachin looked at Rajat..

'Yeh jealous ho raha hai kya..?' Rajat asked Sachin.

'Jealousy ka pata nahi par intezaar zaroor kar raha hai ki Purvi use congratulate kare..' Sachin said and they both smiled lightly.

'Congratulations..' Purvi said looking in the other direction.

'Purvi Kavin sir ko ignore kar rahi hai kya..?' Shreya asked Tarika.

'Tum..' Kavin said in a low tone but before she can hear, she left from there.

'Lagta hai use tum pasand nahi aaye..' Suraj said and went near Purvi. He turned her and she quickly turned to the other side. She felt uncomfortable and went to Kavin's bedroom.

Dushyant signalled Pankaj to drop the juice on Kavin and he did so. Kavin went to his bedroom to change his shirt and he closed the door thinking that he was alone.

He turned and grabbed her waist as she was about to fall. She looked at him while his gaze fell on her neck. Her neck was a bit red and before he can see clearly, she stood up and pushed him a bit back.

'Kya kar rahe hai aap..?' She asked. Kavin cleared his throat and said that he wanted to change his shirt as Pankaj dropped some juice accidentally. She came outside of the room.

'Purvi ke gale pe vo nishaan kaisa..?' Kavin thought and changed his shirt.

Kavin came to his room and slept after the party ended. Purvi also slept beside him. Her back was facing him, she turned in her sleep and Kavin looked at her in the moonlight.

'Maine tho pehle hi kaha hai tumse ki Purvi tumse shaadi nahi karegi..' Kavin remembered what he said Suraj on Diwali.

'Mujhe kaise pata nahi hoga ki Purvi ke dil mei kya hai.. Mai jaanta hu ki Purvi mujhse pehli nazar se hi pyaar karne lagi hai.. Haala ki us waqt mai yeh baat nahi jaanta tha lekin phir ek din mai jaan hi gaya tha ki Purvi ke dil mei mere liye pyaar ke saath saath bahut armaan the.. Ya yun kahu ki abhi bhi hai..' Kavin thought still looking at her.

Kavin's gaze stopped at her lips and he turned to the other side. He closed his eyes because he doesn't want to be so close to Purvi yet. Kavin forgot about the mark as he drifted into sleep and the next day he got busy with his work.

One day, Suraj couldn't stop his feelings anymore. He directly went inside Kavi's bedroom without knocking the door and saw Kavin sitting on the bed doing his work on the laptop. Kavin looked at Suraj.

'Yeh kya kar rahe ho tum..?' Kavin questioned Suraj.

'Purvi..' Suraj called her.

'Purvi hospital mei hai..' Kavin said.

'Mai hospital se hi aa raha hu.. Mujhse kaha gaya hai ki vo ghar par hai...' Suraj said.

'Purvi ghar par nahi hai..  Maine khud use subah hospital choda tha..' Kavin said while Suraj looked at Kavin in confusion. Suraj told the matter that he wanted to meet Purvi and say her something but the hospital staff said that she went home after sometime.

Kavin thought that the staff gave an excuse as Purvi was trying to avoid Suraj. So Kavin and Suraj both went to the hospital....