CHAPTER 14

Naresh asked Purvi about her relationship with Kavin and she told him the truth in front of the CID team.

'Aapka kehna hai ki Kavin aapse pyaar karta hai..' Naresh asked while she nodded her head in yes.

'Kya aapke pati jaante hai ki aap Karan se pyaar karte hai..?' Naresh asked again.

'Haan..' She replied.

'Pari ke saare jawaab Kavin ko kahi musibat mei na fasa de..' Raj thought.

'Kya aap ko lagta hai ki aapke pati Karan ka khoon kar sakta hai aapke pyaar mei andha hokar..?' Naresh questioned for the last time and she looks at him. The CID team looked at her in hope.

'Purvi na keh do..' Everyone thought.

'Kavin kabhi kisi ka khoon nahi kar sakta hai Pari.. Ulta tumhari khushi mei khush hokar vo tumhe jaane dega..' Raj thought.

'Haan..' Purvi replied making everybody bewildered.

'Purvi yeh tum kya keh rahi ho..? Agar Kavin Karan ko maarna hi chahta toh vo 10 saal intezaar kyun karta, seeda use maar deta na..' Priya said.

Purvi got up and she left from there. Kavin on the other hand was in jail remembering Purvi. He closed his eyes and saw her image.

'Purvi, kya tum ne 8 saalon mei mujhe nahi pehchana..?' Kavin thought.

After few days, Kavin came to bureau along with Naresh due to some urgent work. He saw everyone busy trying to find a clue to prove Kavin innocent.

Naresh got a call and he informed his junior cop to keep an eye on Kavin as he has some urgent work to do. Naresh left and he went to a deserted area to meet someone.

After an hour, Naresh came back to the bureau and released Kavin saying that he is innocent. Everyone was suprised but then Naresh gave a file to them and asked them to solve the murder mystery.

Kavin looked at Naresh and then he nodded his head in yes to help him.

'Naresh ji, hum aapki madad karenge lekin pehle yeh bataiye ki yeh file aapko kisne diya..?' Kavin questioned.

'Obviously forensic doctor ki assistant ne..' Naresh replied.

Kavin turned towards Pradyuman and asked him that he wanted to go home and get freshen up to which Pradyuman agreed. Kavin left without wasting a single minute and he went to his room to see his wife as he was missing her badly.

She was sitting on the bed reading a book. Kavin came near her, she looked at him through the corner of her eyes and then again looked into the book to read.

'Pu--Purvi..' He called softly, came near her and touched her shoulder.

'Mai fresh hoke aata hu phir hum bureau chalte hai..' Kavin said while she nodded her head in yes. He went to freshen up. He came outside and said, 'chalo..'

Both left to the bureau in his car and then Kavin asked Dushyant to show the file that prove's Kavin's innocence. He gave the file which showed that Karan died due to someone else not because somebody's fingerprints were found on Karan's body.

Sachin asked Kavin and Dushyant to solve the case through investigation. Kavin agreed and he dropped her in the hospital by driving his car and then he left to investigate.

They went to the crime scene to collect evidences again. They found a shoe print and they collected the sample and after analysing they found that it was a very expensive shoe so they went to a big store and found that the shoe was bought by 4 persons.

Kavin, Dushyant and Ishita went to the houses to know and check the shoes. The 3 houses they went for fine and the 4th house was locked. So CID team used the main door key and opened the house. They saw the show with blood and understood that they came to the right location.

'Dushyant, Ishita... Chappa chappa chaan maaro aur dekho kya milta hai..' Kavin said.

'Sir..' Ishita called them in loud tone as she was upstairs and both the men were downstairs.

'Ha Ishita..' They came upstairs and asked what she found.

'Sir yeh kuch paise aur yeh nakli passports aur aapke photographs..' Ishita showed them.

Kavin was busy looking at the photographs along with Ishita when Dushyant noticed something was wrong with the cupboard, so he moved the cupboard aside and he saw a door.

'Kavin..' He called and the trio went through the door to the basement and saw photographs of Purvi and Kavin. They were constantly eyed by someone. Purvi' single pictures were also there when she was in hospital.

Kavin's glance fell on a photograph where he saw a man holding Purvi's neck in anger and making her to suffocate. She was trying to release his grip, the man's face wasn't clear and only his back was visible. He was wearing a black plain t shirt and jeans and the same shoes they found in that house.

Dushyant and Ishita were looking at the other photographs on the other hand. Not even a single moment was present when they were left alone. Every moment they were having an eye.

'Shayad abhi bhi hum par nazar rakhe hue ho..' Dushyant said.

'Ha sir, aap sahi keh rahe ho.. Ho sakta hai ki hum pe abhi bhi nazar rakha jaa raha hai..' Ishita said. Kavin didn't said anything so they both looked at him and came near him.

'Kya hua Kavin..? Aise kya dekh rahe ho us picture mei..? Kuch mila kya tumhe..?' Dushyant asked.

'Dushyant, is picture ko dhyaan se dekho, agar is ladke ne same shoes pehna hai toh yeh picture kisne kheencha..?' Kavin questioned.

'Ha.. Kaun ho sakta hai aakhir yeh jisne yeh tasweer kheencha..?' Dushyant wondered. Kavin smirked.

'Kya hua sir..?' Ishita questioned him when she noticed his smirk.

'Mai samajh gaya ki yeh picture kisne kheencha..' He said and came outside.

'Arey... Hume bhi bata do ki yeh tasweer aakhir kheencha kisne..?' Dushyant asked following him.

'Usi ladki ne jo Purvi ban ke us farmhouse mei aayi hai apne galat iraadon ke saath..' Kavin said.

'Lekin tumhe kaise pata ki yeh vahi hai..? I mean koi aur bhi toh ho sakta hai na..?' Dushyant questioned.

'Ha ho sakta hai ki koi aur ho.. Lekin us ladki ka is case se koi na koi samband zaroor hai..' Kavin said reaching to a conclusion.

'Toh ab hum kya kare sir..? I mean yaha kuch khaas saboot nahi mila hai hume..' Ishita said.

Kavin closed his eyes and he remembered a scent from her. It was an sandalwood smell.

'Perfume... Us ladki se sandalwood ki perfume ki khusboo aa rahi thi..' Kavin said.

'Der kis baat ka fir..? Chalo perfume ki dukaan pe..' Dushyant said.

'Ha Pankaj ko keh do aane ke liye..' Kavin said and Dushyant called Pankaj and asked him to come to the perfume shop.

Kavin found out the perfume and he also saw a lady outside the shop. He noticed the lady's hand having the same design as the one that she wore that night in the farmhouse, so they ran behind her.