CHAPTER 20

Kavin felt her lips on his. Under the rain, he realised that he wasn't dreaming but she was in real standing there kissing him. He held her waist and deepened the kiss not bothering about anything else.

But his mind suddenly asked him a question, why is she kissing him ? Doesn't she love Karan ? She was just with him right now. Is he dreaming ? He thought he was dreaming, he just wanted to be with her even if it's in a dream. That's how much he loves her. Yes it seems crazy but people in love do crazy things, don't they ?

Damn ! What magic did she do to him ? He is head over heels with her. No other girl catches his attention like she does. Just a small thing about her bothers him. He just wants to make her his but he often thinks, is he being too selfish ? Because love doesn't bind someone but it gives the freedom to live your own life with whomever you are happy with.

All these thoughts hit his mind and his tears finally rolled down his cheeks. He felt her arms around his neck and he realised that he wasn't dreaming anymore and she is with him.

But just then another thought hit him, what if she wasn't PURVI  but her doppelganger who tried to make out with him in the farmhouse. He broke the kiss and pushed her away.

'Dur raho mujhse..'

'Are you sure Kavin..?' She stared into his eyes and he was now sure that she wasn't a doppelganger but Purvi herself. He hugged her and nodded his head in no. She hugged him back and smiled.

Kavin couldn't control himself anymore. They both were near their farmhouse and he took her inside. He didn't bother about anything else and started kissing her lips and he took her to the bedroom. He broke the kiss and made her lay on the bed.

'Mai khud ko aur nahi rok sakta..' Saying this he came on her and started kissing her neck. He turned off the lights and they both got physical that night.

Kavin opened his eyes and he saw that he was all alone. He rubbed his eyes.

'Mai dream kar raha tha kya..?' His gaze fell on the long hair strand on the pillow. He took the strand and understood that he wasn't dreaming.

'Purvi kaha gayi..? Sharam ke maare shayad pehle hi chali gayi ho..' He thought and went inside the washroom to freshen up. He came downstairs and searched for her but didn't find her.

'Yahi hua hoga aur toh koi reason nahi hoga ki vo ghar mei na ho.. Ab mai use face kaise karunga..?' He thought and ruffled his hair smiling.

Kavin checked his phone to call her but saw many calls from his team. He cleared his throat and went to the bureau.

'Kavin.. Kaha the tum..? Raat bhar kitne calls kiye tumhe..' Priya said.

'Purvi ke saath tha..' He said and went to his desk while everyone looked at eachother.

'Pari kaha hai abhi..?' Raj questioned him.

'Hospital mei..' Kavin replied.

Dushyant came running inside and said, 'sir humne bahut koshish kiya but koi suraag mil nahi raha hai ki Karan ka khoon kisne kiya aur aapke ghar mei aag kisne lagaya..'

'Karan zinda hai..'

'What..? Yeh kya keh rahe ho tum Kavin..?' Abhijeet questioned.

'Ha sir...' He explains whatever he saw except for Purvi and Karan's conversation.

'Agar Karan zinda hai toh hum kiski khooni ki talaash kar rahe hai..? Aur Pari... Vo pehle se hi jaanti hai ki Karan zinda hai nahi toh vo park kyu gayi..?' Raj questioned and Kavin was puzzled.

Kavin got up from his seat and went to the cafteria and sat on the chair drinking his tea.

'Dekho isko, hum sab yaha pareshaan hai aur isko chai ki padi hai..' Raj said.

Kavin while drinking the tea, remembered every single thing that happened from the day she came back to India. Their marriage, her stay with him yet the distance and yesterday's night closeness, Karan's murder and Karan alive and meeting her.

'Purvi ne hamara dhyaan bhatkane ke liye Karan ka murder hone ka natak kiya taaki hum us khooni ki talash mei us shakhs tak na pahunch sake jisne Purvi ki jaan lene ki koshish kiya ya abhi bhi karna chahte hai.. Lekin mujhe yeh samajh nahi aa raha hai ki Purvi apni jaan bachane ki bajay uski jaan lene ki koshish karne walon ki jaan kyu bachana chahti hai..?' Kavin thought.

He stood up and went to the hospital to meet her. He didn't see her, so he just roamed in the hospital and saw her on one of the beds with a drip attached to her. He was about to go inside when he saw the director going near her. He injected her something and she drifted to sleep. Kavin went inside and the director looked at him.

'Kavin..? Ghabraiye mat vo kaam kar ke thak gayi toh maine use relax karne ki dawa diya hai... Vo aaram kar rahi hai abhi, thodi der baad jaagegi..'

'Thank you so much..'

'You are welcome.. Jab vo jaagegi I will inform you..'

'Ok..'

Kavin touched her cheek, kissed his forehead and left from there. The director smiled and then looked at Purvi. She opened her eyes a bit and saw the director. She tried to get up but failed. She somehow removed the drip and stood up but the director smirked.

'Kavin...' She called in a weak tone and fell down.

'Bhul jao Kavin ko ab..'

'Kavin...' She stood up and went near the door but the director injected her and she fell unconscious. 

______________________________________

A/N : What will happen now ? How will Purvi save herself from the director and what will Kavin and the CID team do when they find the truth ? Keep guessing. Do vote and comment if you like this chapter.