CHAPTER 16

Kavin turned and saw her sleeping. He raised his hand a bit and was about to touch her waist when he received a phone call. He took his hand back and cursed the person who called him.

'Itni mushkil se toh himmat kiya usko chune ka..' Kavin thought and saw the caller ID.

'Pankaj..' He said.

Before Kavin can answer the call, Pankaj cuts the call which made Kavin angry. He called Pankaj again.

'Bolo..' Kavin said in a cold tone.

'Inhe kya hua, itne cold tone mei baat kyu kar rahe hai yeh..?' Purvi thought.

'Nahi sir kuch nahi vo mai phone jeb mei rakh raha tha toh aapko galti se call lag gaya.. Sorry sir..' Pankaj replied.

'Hmm..' Kavin cuts the call.

'Sabko romance karne ke time pe hi kabab mei haddi ban na hai..' Kavin thought.

He got so mad that he turned to the other side and slept. After sometime, when his anger still didn't melt, he again turned and found her close to him. His heart beat raised and his gaze fell on her lips. He was so desperate to kiss her.

'Haq hai Kavin kiss kar lo..'

'Nahi nahi mat karo.. Uth jaayegi vo aur baad mei ek thappad padega..'

His inner voice stopped him, he widened his eyes as she hugged him in her sleep. After realisation, he smiled and caressed her hair making sure not to wake her up. He slightly kissed her forehead (not a kiss to be honest, it was just a simple touch of his lips against her forehead).

Kavin couldn't sleep that night, he could only stare at her beauty. The next morning, it was time for him to go to the bureau, so being helpless he went to take a bath. He mistakenly turns on the shower and his desperation to kiss her arises. He slaps his cheek and takes a bath and leaves for the bureau.

Dushyant, Pankaj, Freddy and Shreya came to the bureau. Abhijeet, Daya and Sachin came after them. They saw Kavin sitting on his desk holding his head. The seniors thought that Kavin was tensed to catch the criminal but Dushyant being a friend went near him and kept his hand on Kavin's shoulder.

'Kya hua..?'

'Kuch nahi, jaake apna kaam kar..' Kavin replied.

'Tum Purvi ko lekar pareshaan ho na..'

'Nahi vo pari ko lekar pareshaan nahi hai..' Raj said.

Dushyant looked at him and then he went to his desk thinking that Kavin wanted to be alone.

Kavin went down to have a coffee and someone tapped his shoulder from behind. He turned back and saw his wife.

'Tum yaha..? I mean...' He was just taken aback.

'Aapne b'fast nahi kiya isliye..' She said.

'Canteen se karne hi wala tha..'

'Maine banaya hai..' She said and handed him a box and turned to leave. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him due to which she hit with his chest. She looked at him and viceversa.

'Ahhhh...!!!!!' He held his stomach and hugged her and pretended to be in pain.

'Aapko chakkar aa rahe hai..?'

'Haan..' He held her more tightly.

'Aap gaadi mei bait jaaiye..'

'Nahi nahi, mai.. mai bilkul thik hu..' He said and held her more tightly.

'Mai tumhe vo sab kuch dunga jaan jo tum deserve karti ho..' He thought.

'Kavin..' She called him.

'Hmm..? Ek min.. Kya keh ke bulaya abhi aapne mujhe..?' He looked at her.

'Aapke naam se bulaya hai..'

'Fir se bulao na..'

'Aap filhal bureau jaaiye, yaha koi shooting nahi chal raha hai jo aap overacting kar rahe hai pet dard hone ka..' She said looking at him.

'Ahhhhhh.....!!!!!!!! Mera pet..' He held his stomach tightly and made fake sounds trying to make her believe that he wasn't acting.

'Ghar chaliye.. Itna dard hai toh kaam kaise karenge aap..?'

'Thank God ! Mere baaton pe viswas kar liya isne..' He thought.

Kavin said, 'nahi nahi.. Aise kaise ghar chalu..? Kaam hai mujhe itna saara..'

He turned suddenly and her lips met his lips and she widened her eyes and he kissed her passionately while pulling her closer to him. He pinned her to the wall while deepening the kiss and showered his love through that kiss.

They broke for air and before he can say anything she ran from there and he made a fist and opened his eyes. He touched his lips, he can still taste her lipstick. He smiled a bit but then he realised that in his desperation he didn't think of her again and did another mistake.

On the other hand, Ishita hit Dushyant's arm while he looked at her.

'Maar kyu rahi ho mujhe..?'

'Kavin sir kitne romantic hai..'

'What do you mean..? Mai romantic nahi hu..?'

'Aap aur romantic...? Aapko romance ka R bhi nahi pata..' She said and turned while he held her hand.

'Haan mujhe romance ka R bhi nahi pata, isliye shayad mera ek beta bhi hai..' He glared at her. She apologized and went inside.

Kavin came upstairs with the box and was eating his b'fast his wife prepared for him. While eating, he was thinking of different ways of how to face her later.

On the other hand Purvi came outside the bureau and she saw someone infront of her. She was about to go to the person when someone abducted or kidnapped her.

_____________________________________

A/N : Keep guessing who abducted Purvi and what will happen when Kavin finds about Purvi's abduction.

Since I am writing after a long time, I wrote a simple light hearted chapter for you guys to enjoy. I will come to the main story soon. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Do vote and comment if you liked this chapter. Also, a big thanks from the bottom of my heart to the silent readers for your support.