CHAPTER 4

The week went by drowning in assignments and preparing for Tuesday's pop quiz for his Statistics class. As the last lecture rolled in, he could tell by the look on Niall's face that they were going bar hopping. There weren't many bars to "hop" per se but it sounded cool.

They stuffed their books in the locker, grabbing only the books that they needed before piling into Niall's car with Zayn, Michael and Matt in the back. The weather wasn't cold, but there was still a chilly breeze that made the hair at the nape of Louis' neck rise when they stepped out of the car.

Danielle's was probably the oldest bar in town and the most trusted. The interior was rustic, sort of vintage but on the modern edge. There were two large geometrical chic spherical lamps giving the club a rustic yellow lighting. In the day it was a cosy cafe and by night it was a rampage of college students filtering out and washing away the exam anxiety.

There were reserved tables in the centre, green stools lined up near the bar and a dance floor at the farther end of the space.

All five of them settle in the stools by the bar, ordering their drinks. Louis starts off easier than the rest, ordering a fruit punch with a shot of vodka.

People slowly started filling the reserved tables, the voices growing louder over the music. Large burly men flanked either side of their group, the smell of their strong cologne making Louis scrunch his nose while Zayn shamelessly flirted with a little younger looking man in a suit.

The thing with Zayn is, you give him a drink and he'll probably convince someone to donate a kidney to him. And give Niall a drink, he'll convince you to marry him on spot. Niall would do that without a drink too.

Matt and Michael were more of sloppy drunks, laughing loudly, spilling drinks and then laughing some more.

Louis would like to describe himself as a much more sober drunk. He doubts there's something like that but he likes to be aware of his surroundings, he can never truly have fun while drinking.

The air in the bar shifted suddenly as he saw a large group enter through his peripheral vision. They all looked neatly dressed, a few in suits and some in crisp shirts and pants. It piqued his interest, the way they walked to the more private booth without even glancing at anyone in the bar.

"Richie Rich's modern grandad is here it seems' ' Niall yells over the music, snapping Louis out of his thoughts. That's when he noticed that Zayn and the guy he was flirting with are gone. Niall and him exchange knowing looks, Zayn's getting a blowie then.

"Holy shit" he hears Niall breathe out hurriedly. Louis follows his eyeline and practically falls out of his chair.

"Holy shit indeed"

Harry fucking styles.

He just had to be there. He was wearing a pastel green button down with a grey suit. His hair was gelled back as he laughed politely with the manager, his dimples popping as he squeezed the man's bicep in a motion of assurance.

Who the fuck wears a suit to a bar? And then actually looks so good I want to bend over and present my ass to him to ruin?!

"Louis please. The Queen can hear your thoughts right now" Niall snorts as Louis swats his arm.

Both of them stumble and pretend to be engaged in a conversation as Harry moves towards the bar. He probably saw them ogling him but there's no harm saving their asses.

As much as they'd like to continue staring, this man was responsible for their grades this semester and they'd like to pass.

"AYE LOUEH" Michael yells making Louis flush red. He turns around only to meet a pair of amused jade green eyes.

"Having fun Mr. Tomlinson?" Harry smirks. He fucking smirks and he absolutely knows what he's doing.

Louis feels like his throat has converted to the Sahara desert. He opens his voice, a mere squeak erupting from his mouth which just makes Harry's smirk wider.

"Amazing, Mr. Styles." He finally manages to croak out.

Harry laughs, a sound Louis is sure he'll be hearing in his dreams.

"I'll leave you to it then" he smiles, taking his drinks as he walks to the private booth.

Zayn walks out of the bathroom, but he isn't with the guy he was flirting with earlier. Instead a brunette, bulky guy follows him. His hand on Zayn's lower back as Louis raises a brow. Both of them clearly looked flushed.

And oh. Zayn was the one giving the blowie.

Louis and Niall's eyes nearly bulge out of their heads as the man leaves a peck to Zayn's lips before going where Harry disappeared earlier.

"What the fuck" is what they say when Zayn settles between them.

He just shrugs ordering them a repeat of their previous drinks, leaving the two boys blinking rapidly with their jaws slack.

It's not until a few more drinks, a couple of shots later that Louis feels himself getting hyper. He keeps the empty drink aside, tugging Niall and Matt with him to the dance floor.

They indulge happily, both of them completely gone themselves. Matt is practically draped over Louis' small frame.

The music is loud, his heart beating louder in his ears as he sways his hips lazily to the music. The lights blinking rapidly make his vision blurry with waves of colours.

He turned around, cheeks flushed deep red as he noticed Harry leaned back on the maroon couch. His legs spread obscenely, hand loosely resting on the headrest of the couch. Their eyes locked and Harry smirked. His fingers twisted the rose ring on his hand, his index finger tucked between his teeth as he kept his eyes trained on Louis, not so subtly moving them up and down.

Two can play this game.

Louis bit his lip, he knew he looked completely wrecked without Harry even touching him. His lips were sticky and glistening from all the fruit punch. But that's what he wanted. He arched his back a little, his hips pressed against a random guy in the dance floor packed with drunk people. He felt two hands graze his hips as he kept swaying.

Louis closes his eyes momentarily, snapping them open as he feels a warm hand wrap around his waist. He lifts his head to notice Matt gone and the hand belonging to none other than Mr. Harry Styles.

"Well hello there Mr. Styles" he smirked, easily sliding closer to Harry as he tugged the smaller boy forward.

A shiver runs down his spine, Harry's cold glass pressed against Louis' lower back, rings pressing against his curved waist. He suppresses the shock on his face because he doesn't want Harry to have the pleasure of satisfaction his touch caused.

"Seems like you're enjoying yourself hm?" He whispers, his hot breath fanning over Louis' lips as he nods.

Whiskey.

Harry leans more closer, his teeth grazing Louis' earlobe as he squeezes his waist.

"You know exactly what you're doing sweetheart. If it were up to me, I'd be bending you over the counter the moment I laid eyes on you."

Louis' eyes widened, Harry's hand giving his ass a firm squeeze before he stood upright. Kissing his cheek and strutting back to his booth as if he just didn't give Louis a hard on.

What the fuck.