CHAPTER 11

Louis' lips felt numb, partly from the cold and partly from how long he had been pressed against the floor, and his lips pressed against Harry's.

Harry's lips were so much better than he'd imagined, they were rough in the way he moved them, but soft and warm. He didn't register when they landed on the floor, Harry's body pressed between his legs as his legs held him by his waist.

Louis' eyes fluttered shut as Harry's tongue swiped across his bottom lip, parting his lips easily as their warm and wet tongues explored each other's mouths. Louis' fingers were laced in Harry's soft curls, gently tugging them everytime Harry's hips pressed down on his crotch. A soft mewl escapes his lips as Harry bites down on his bottom lip. Tugging it between his teeth before letting go of it with a pop.

Fuck that was hot.

"Fucking hell darling. You're more addictive than any of the alcohol I've put on my tongue. And much more intoxicating."

A blush creeps up Louis' cheeks, ducking his head shyly. Harry's hand cups his face, tilting his head up and kissing him briefly.

"Harry, mmph-..." Harry doesn't let him speak, maybe because he knows what's on Louis' mind. He just kisses him harder.

"Shhh" his thumb rubbed Louis' bottom lip, pecking his lips repeatedly as he spoke.

"I'm a monster Louis, a blood thirsty and hungry devil that preys on people. You've given me a taste of your innocence and it scares me how pure you are. How the blood dripping off my dagger will stain your clean heart. Because I hurt people. What will you do when my devil makes an appearance?"

Louis listened. His heart pounded against his ribs as his fingers stayed curled in Harry's hair. He took a deep breath realising there was far more to discover in Harry than he was letting out.

"I'm a broken soul already fed to the world and its cruelty Harry, my darkness was held back. I don't promise to tame your demon but I can be the prey that can soothe his hunger"

He could see something shift beneath Harry's anxious gaze before his lips were back on Louis'.

They kissed like lovers being torn apart, ironically. Each graze on their lips, each sound resonating only for each other's ears. Every touch and caress is sacred to them.

|•|

Ever since Harry had returned from the library, he'd spent hours in his office. Grading assignments, checking up on Liam's progress multiple times a day.

Anything to get Louis out of his head.

His skin itched with want, fingertips scraping the wood off his desk in hopes to feel the softness of Louis' skin against his own. Louis' scent was like slightly burnt Caramel and vanilla. Intoxicating and addictive.

He could feel the restless beast inside him want more, to taste more. It was scary how much he wanted Louis. And not just his body. He wanted to worship that boy if he'd let him. Brush his lips against every inch of skin, memorise and create maps on his perfectly golden skin only for Harry to find his way back home.

He knew he didn't care about rules, he's killed people for crying out loud.

What he cared about was Louis. That boy was the purest soul he's ever seen or come across. And the purest souls arouse the most sinful desires in beasts like Harry.

He wasn't allowed to love outside mafia, to bring innocent people into his mess and make them pay for something as beautiful as love.

He'd always hated this rule but understood it's important over time. Leaders and members didn't really have a confident future, anything could happen and death could come knocking on your door anytime. The constant heart in throat fear was painful to be in, it was suffocating. And to put someone innocent through that, to make them work so much for mere affection and love.