Prologue

James Christianson, the golden boy, and the soon-to-be alpha of the Red Moon pack. Known as one of the richest packs in the country. He and his family are dripping in wealth and the pack reflects it. Opulence is one word to describe how these wolves live.

Though James has never let his riches get to his head. He is sweet, welcoming and fun. Many people seek the presence of James for his good attitude and the kindness that radiates off of him. But that doesn't mean there aren't people that take advantage of it.

He is freshly 18 and is excited to meet his mate. Though James has a secret. He is gay.

But he refuses to tell anyone because he is afraid that his mate will not be a male, but a woman. Because the moon goddess gives straight men a gay mate, why wouldn't she give a gay man a woman as a mate?

Or so he thinks.

Bynjamin Flotrey, the best word to describe him would be outcast. But that doesn't mean he isn't well known. His family owns the only tattoo parlor in the entire pack. But just because the Flotrey's have made a name for themselves doesn't mean they no longer classify as a 'lower'.

Byn is known for his alternative style. His tattoed arms and hands, and periced face made him a special commodity in the Red Moon pack. Seeing as it goes against the prim and proper look almost all of Red Moon pack present as.

Also, Byn...is very straight.

So what happens when school starts and it's senior year and Ben and James find themselves in a class together? Not only that but are forced to be partners?

Will their different lifestyles hinder them? Or does it help?