Eight

Byn's POV

I'm losing my mind.

It's been a week since James left and I'm losing it. 

And I hate him for it.

Who does he think he is? Flirting with me all fucking week and getting me excited to see him only for him to leave me high and dry.

'He didn't. Stop being dramatic.' With an annoyed huff, Alto rolled his eyes at me and went back to sleep.

I stretched in the bed as the sun came up, but I winced at the pain of my new tattoo on my side. Fuck. I forgot about that. With a groan I stood up on shaky legs, making my way to the mirror. I had little bags under my eyes and my hair was a mess. I barely slept last night, I was way too excited to see James today. 

How pathetic.

I still hadn't told anyone outside of my family, and even then they don't know who it is. I'm scared that if I tell someone, the little bubble James and I are in will pop. Everything would be ruined and I can't have that. 

Whether I want to admit it or not, I was starting to like him...

I looked at my new tattoo that sat low on my hip and I groaned. I can't believe I did that.

'Neither can I.'

'Go to sleep Alto, and leave me alone.' 

I lightly ran my finger over the word, trying to find ways that I could possibly explain this away. But there is none. The only right thing to do is hide the evidence. I'll just never take my boxers off again. As long as I keep them up, it should be fine.

'Yeah, until James tries to pull them off of you.'

'ALTO!'

I felt my face heat up at the thought. I just got used to James being a guy, and my mate being a guy. Getting physical...especially in that way is the last thing on my mind. Not saying it's a bad thing or a weird thing. It's just I've never looked at a dick and thought; I wanna suck that. Never thought I would either until now. 

Now it's just a matter of time before I become dickmatized. And I know I will because of the way I used to love eating pussy. So I have a peculiar feeling I'm going to like sucking dick. 

It was ten, and James told me to come over at four. But I was getting antsy. I need to fucking distract myself.

Shower, get dressed, and then eat. 

That should waste some time. 

****

It doesn't waste any time. I finished everything within thirty minutes. I've never been so efficient in my entire life. My Papi and Dad were watching with worried looks as I apparently scarfed my food down. 

Thankfully my brother and sister were downstairs already working. I had today off so it wasn't like I could tattoo to try and distract myself. Nope. Instead, once I was done I walked right out to my pickup and drove to the upper side of town. 

I didn't even give myself the chance to turn the music on or anything. And now I find myself in the driveway of James' huge ass mansion. 

It's 11. 

I nervously bit at my thumbnail, as I debated my options. One, I could drive back home and wait like a normal person. Two, I could go and visit Reno since he lives over here and say I wanted to hang out for a bit. Or three, I can stop being a pussy and knock on the door.