N I G H T M A R E

October 31st 1992

A cloaked figure stalked towards Godrics Hollow where the sound of laughter could be heard echoing around the walls of the alive home. 

Inside James Potter was playing with his fifteen month old daughter, Jordan, who was giggling away at her father who was making bubbles appear out of the tip of his wand. Jordan standing up trying to grabs the bubbles only for them to pop causing her to go into another giggling fit.

James' face goes static as he feels the wards changing, picking up his daughter and rushing quickly into the kitchen passing Jordan to his wife who rushed upstairs, whilst he prepared to fight for his daughters life. The front door burst down and the black cloaked figure walks in wand pointed at James before he could even react and the deathly words were uttered. 

"Avada Kedavra!"

A green light flashes out of the tip of the wand, and James Potter was dead.

Upstairs, Lily hears the thud of a body falling, knowing it was her husband, the love of her life, she let out a cry of anguish. Tightly holding onto her daughter, praying to Hecate for her daughters safety and for her to have a wonderful life with no terror. 

Gently placing Jordan down in her crib, she builds a defence wall out of furniture and boxes in vain whilst silently cursing herself for forgetting to grab her wand from her bedroom.

Turning back to her daughter she carefully whispers; "Mama loves you, Dadda loves you. Never focus on anything but your happiness."  Her eyes tearing up at Jordan not understanding what was happening. "We love you, our little star."

Those were her last words to her daughter before she was struck with the same green light her husband did.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Trigger warning-abuse and attempted rape)

1996

The sound of glass breaking roared through the silent household in the early hours of the morning, this causes the people living in the house to wake up.

"FREAK!!"  

A small girl instantly rushes to clean up the mess she made trying to escape another beating, but her small fragile body wasn't quick enough as her Uncle soon came clattering down the stairs and clambered into the kitchen. He grabbed the small child by her auburn hair and started dragging her towards the basement. 

The small red head tries to escape her Uncles death grip, only for it to tighten causing her to wince at the pain which was coursing through her scalp. The hard wooden floor boards scraping against her bare knees causing them to start bleeding.

Suddenly her head hits hard concrete steps, a whimper escaping her tight sealed lips as blood started to drip down from the wound and bruise that now was forming on her head. A sharp kick to her abdomen snaps her out of her thoughts, only to gain a slap to the face. 

After punching, kicking and slapping her for a while, Vernon starts to take of his trousers. 

"NO, please I'm sorry I didn't mean to! It was slippery and it just fell out of my hand! NOO!" Practically screaming out, the young girl begs for the large man to not do what he did last year on her birthday, not wanting to endure the same pain again she cries out to for anyone. 

Only her scream forces Vernon back with such force that he hits his head on the brick wall behind him, knocking himself unconscious. 

Taking the opportunity the young bleeding girl makes a run for it, going through the house and out into the dark foreboding woods.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan wakes up in a cold sweat,  slowly taking  in a deep breath trying to calm her racing heart.

Third time that week.

Taking a look to her right, she picks up a moving picture of her, her Dad and her Uncle Steffy, all smiling with her doing jazz hands around their faces trying to get them too laugh, but they were only looking a her with soft smiles.

Slowly a small smile makes its way onto her face as she remembers her family who are all the way in America. She remembers all the times when they would be her shoulder to cry on, always supporting her through everything, always coming to her quidditch matches decked out in Slytherin colours cheering for her. 

Teddy waking up and crying brings her back from her thoughts, climbing out of her bed she pulled on her nightgown on and headed towards her sons room. He instantly stops crying the second she steps into his room. Carefully picking her son up and rocking him back and forth until he falls asleep again.

Making a decision, Jordan decides that it was about time she saw her father and uncle again after two years.

Mystic Falls better be ready for Jordan Potter, because she sure was prepared for Mystic Falls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI loves hope you enjoy this

My updating schedule will be all over the place, but i will try to update every week or every two weeks due to me doing my GCSE's

love Sofxxx