T H E D A N C E - P A R T 2

[Mystic Falls High School]

The 60s decade dance was in full swing. Teenagers were dancing, swaying their hips and grinding on one another. Music loud enough to shake the floor and be heard for miles around. 

Alaric/Klaus arrives and dances his way through the crowd, heading over to Dana and her date.

"Nice outfit, Mr. Saltzman. Totally far out." Dana complements the teacher, a small smile on her face.

Alaric/ Klaus gives her a smile back, "Thank you, Dana. Thank you. Now who is your date." He asks looking towards Chad.

"It's Chad, Mr. Saltzman, from third period." He explains, an awkward smile on his face. 

Alaric/Klaus nods is head in fake realisation, "Chad, of course. How would you and your friends like to earn a little extra credit?" Chad's face instantly lights up with a smile, eager to help out and earn extra credit.

 How would you and your friends like to earn a little extra credit?" Chad's face instantly lights up with a smile, eager to help out and earn extra credit

[Salvatore Boarding House]

(Trigger Warning - SH, ED)

After about three hours of getting ready, putting make-up and our outfits on, we are finally ready. I quietly slipped into the bathroom after grabbing my wand. 

I take the glamor off of my stomach, arms, back and wrists, finally seeing the scars that still haunt me.

The words ' blood-traitor' carved into my arm for life, cause my gut to wrench just think about the moment that only Rue knows about. The other scars that litter my arms and back are from the four dreadful years I spent with shitty relatives. 

The scars on my wrists are the most visible, after all they are the most recent. With so many people who hated me in second year and fourth year, it eventually became my unhealthy habit whenever I felt like shit.

Six months clean in a few weeks time and I've started to eat more. Rue is acting like a proud mother.

Reapplying the glamor, I walk back out to find that Dad and Uncle Stefan had come in. Dad instantly looks up and pulls me into a hug, kissing my forehead. "You look great kid, real 60s." He encourages me, causing a laugh to bubble out of my throat at his statement, he chuckles slightly.