S E C R E T S R E V E A L E D

[Mystic Grill]

[Mystic Grill]

Shit

Shit, shit, shit. 

This is NOT how I wanted to tell her.

"Kid."

"Love," Damon and I say at the same time. I turn my head slightly glaring at him to shut up.

"What do you mean by soulmate?" She demands, looking me in the eyes ignoring Damon.

"This isn't the best place to talk about this, love."  I exclaim, slowly walking towards her.

"Yeah, this isn't. So we are going to the Boarding House." She hoists Teddy further up her hip, "Right after I get my food." She turns around strutting over to the counter to order her food.

God, she's hot when angry.

"Stop looking at her like that." The annoyed voice of Damon Salvatore cuts me out of my thoughts.

 He really thinks he can tell me to not look at her, I have been searching for her for a thousand years and now that she is here, she is not leaving my sight.

Why not piss him off even more. "Like what?" I cock an eyebrow his way, antagonizing him even more.

"You fucking know what. If I catch you looking at her that way again, I will gouge your eyes out." This baby-vamp really think he can threaten me.

"That's not a very nice thing to say to your future-son-in-law." Damon's glare hardens as I smirk at him. 

Our bickering is interrupted by shout coming from the door of the building. "JORDAN YOU'LL NEVER FUCKING GUESS WHAT!" A dirty blonde girl rushes over to Jordan with excitement and nervousness practically beaming off her as she pushes past people to get to where Jordan is, earning her dirty looks from the people she bumped into.

Jordan's' head whips around so fast I'm surprised she didn't get whiplash, her eyes dart around as though they are searching for danger.

"What?! What happened? What did you do? Who'd you fuck? Who did you kill? Who do I need to kill? Where is the body that I need to bury?" Jordan's eyes rush around the room, frantically searching for the threat.

"What? NO, this isn't another Cormac situation. Which you do not need to pay me back for!" The dirty blonde announces, pointing her finger in Jordan's face. "Fucking hate that prick, glad he's dead." She mumbles under her breath, no one hearing her but the supernatural in the building - me and Damon.

The fuck has this Cormac kid done. Peering at Damon, I notice his tense stature, jaw ticking and teeth grinding. Huh, so he has done something, the twat should be lucky he's dead.

"Anyway, Neveah and Austin are coming here along with the others!" They both squeal in excitement.

"Really! Even-" She's cut off by the girl.