F L A S H B A C K

[Flashback - Summer of 2004 - End of Third Year]

Hopping off the train, I quickly rush toward Dad and Uncle Stef, spotting them straight away. Jumping into Dad's arms I hug him tightly not wanting to let go, he hugs me back just as tightly, kissing my head before pulling apart.

"All right, all right, my turn." Turning towards Uncle Stef, I jump into his open arms, giggling slightly when he spins me around.

"Put her down before you hurt her." Dad exclaims in his 'dad voice'.

"Since when did you become the sensible one?" Uncle Stef complains, gently places me down.

"Since I had to take care of a small child, i.e. this one." Dad ruffles my hair making me pout at him. My hair was looking good for once.

-------------

[Spring of 2008 - Sixth Year]

Walking through the corridors, down towards the dungeons on my way to Uncle Sev's potions room for our daily meet up with Draco. I walk pass Weaslebee and Know-It-All seeing them mumble about something, walking closer I hear what they are saying.

"Godric, she's such a bitch. She was suppose to be in Gryffindor, not with those slimy Slytherins. She was suppose to fall in love with ME." Weaslebee exclaims in his normal snobbish tone.

"Dumbledore even made the contract and everything!" Know-It-All chimes in.

I speed up my pace ignoring everything else they say, just wanting to be away from them.

Bursting into the potions room instantly seeing Draco I rush into his arms, dropping my bag on the way, wanting to block out their voices in my head.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I've got you, just ignore them."

"I want daddy." I sob into his chest, gripping his shirt tightly. He rubs my back in an attempt to calm me down.

"I know, I know. You'll see him soon, okay?  Just a couple more weeks and we are going home for spring break." he exclaims in a calming voice. I give him a weak nod before pulling away.

"I'm gonna go and see Kenzie." I sniffle slightly, keeping my head down as I know for a fact I look like a mess. Seeing him nod I pick up my bag and go out heading towards my dorm that I share with Rue. Hoping my best friend can help.

I just want daddy.

--------------------------------------

[Christmas of First Year - Salvatore House]

"It's CHRISTMAS!" I scream jumping up and down on Dads bed, needing him to be awake. "DAD, SANTA CAME! We've all got presents!"

I'm suddenly pulled down on the bed being tickled making me squeal and try to wriggle away from dad.