S H E ' S B A C K

Finally packing all of mine and Teddy's stuff, I set the bags down by the door way and make my way up the stairs and into Teddy's nursery where Dobby was looking after him whilst I was packing

I've decided I am not going to tell my friends that I'm moving to America. With Fred and Angelina having a baby, whilst they're planning their wedding. George and Zoe helping them out whilst also having a kid.

 Neville's busy with his business of selling plants that Luna was helping him with. Ginny is trying to find herself whilst travelling the world. 

Blaise and Theo are buying a house together and making plans for their future family. Pansy and Astoria are also travelling Europe together wanting to learn about the origins of every country they visits magic. 

Draco is planning on asking Daphne out, with the help of all of us, as he finally got the courage to do so - we all now know why he wasn't put into Gryffindor. 

Uncle Padfoot and Uncle Reggie are at St. Mungo's Hospital watching over Uncle Moony and Dora who are in coma now after almost being killed during the war. That is why I am Teddy's legal guardian for now until Padfoot is stable enough to take care of him.

And McKenzie, well lets just say, the minute she finds out I left her alone she will go full stalker mode to find me and once she does, she will drag my arse back, or stay with me because she found someone to obsess over. 

Walking into Teddy's nursery I find Dobby making funny faces causing Teddy to go into a fit of giggles. A soft smile makes its way onto my face as I watch them, Teddys bright eyes practically shining with joy. His gums shining with the hint of white as his teeth are slowly starting to come through.

"Thank you Dobby, for looking after him whilst I pack." I say softly, trying not to scare them too much, although that didn't go to plan when Dobby whipped around to face me with a scared look plastered on his face.  "Hey, it's ok, I asked you to look after him. You have nothing to be worried about." I give him a reassuring smile.

"Of cause, Mistress Jordan, Dobby is very grateful for Mistress's help and Dobby always loves taking care of young Master Teddy." he says, face now bright with joy instead of stark terror.

"Well I am grateful for that, as I'd love you to take care of the Manor while we're in America." Giving him a small smile, I walk further into the room and picked up Teddy, giving him kisses all over his face causing giggles to erupt from him.

"Dobby would love to take care of Potter Manor, only if Mistress really wants Dobby to, Dobby would hate to intrude."  A giddy smile on his face as he jumped from foot to foot with excitement.

"You wouldn't' be intruding Dobby, I've asked you to Take care of the Manor." Giving him a reassuring smile as I turn to him.  "Would be so kind to shrink the bags that are by the door so it isn't took much too carry for us?"

"Of course Mistress Jordan !" And just like that he was gone with a pop.

I quickly shrink all of Teddy's belongings and place them a bag with a lightweight spell on it, gently placing Teddy down on the sofa I put a nice big cute, fluffy brown coat on him, once that is done I place on his little teddy bear shoes.